ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Finally found the right spacer to prevent my e-ring from being eaten by my band ring. Both rings have suffered quite a bit from the permanent contact. Now they are all freshly refurbished and should have a long life ahead of them.

View attachment 5934932
Thatā€™s an interesting spacer, what does it look like while wearing your other rings? My jeweler made me a super thin gold band just wide enough to provide some space.

Thatā€™s an interesting spacer, what does it look like while wearing your other rings? My jeweler made me a super thin gold band just wide enough to provide some space.
The additional bulge in the spacer keeps the eternity ring further away so that the rings cannot touch. Previously, the eternity ring scratched the Solitaire ring severely.

IMG_1876.jpegDSC_0995.jpeg

Long time lurker, first time poster. My one in a billion fiancƩ asked me to marry him 3 months ago and it was incredible. We had a weekend break and he picked my favourite beach there to propose - tricking me by suggesting I take photos of the sea so he could step back and get down on one knee. It was our 6th year anniversary!
Iā€™m obliged to say it is so hard to take a true photo of my engagement ring, just as many have before me.

Lab grown
GIA
1.03ct brilliant round diamond
E colour
VVS1 clarity
Excellent cut

18ct white gold
Split shank solitaire

IMG_9304.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9369.jpeg
    IMG_9369.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 26
Long time lurker, first time poster. My one in a billion fiancƩ asked me to marry him 3 months ago and it was incredible. We had a weekend break and he picked my favourite beach there to propose - tricking me by suggesting I take photos of the sea so he could step back and get down on one knee. It was our 6th year anniversary!
Iā€™m obliged to say it is so hard to take a true photo of my engagement ring, just as many have before me.

Lab grown
GIA
E colour
VVS1 clarity
Excellent cut

18ct white gold
Split shank solitaire

View attachment 5949246
Congratulations!!!

Lab grown
GIA
E colour
VVS1 clarity
Excellent cut

18ct white gold
Split shank solitaire

View attachment 5949246
Beautiful! Congratulations and best wishes for good health and happiness