ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Well, I never thought I would have something to post here :giggle: We've been together for almost 9 years, in a civil union for 6, never felt the need/desire to get married. In the end, we did for administrative reasons, and I figured, it's a nice excuse to have a new ring!

We're a pretty unconventional couple, so I wanted something that didn't look like a traditional engagement ring :

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-13 at 11.30.37.jpeg

Well, I never thought I would have something to post here :giggle: We've been together for almost 9 years, in a civil union for 6, never felt the need/desire to get married. In the end, we did for administrative reasons, and I figured, it's a nice excuse to have a new ring!

We're a pretty unconventional couple, so I wanted something that didn't look like a traditional engagement ring :

View attachment 5911038
Beautiful!!

View attachment 5911038
Gorgeous!!! ❤️❤️

Reactions: lvpiggy

View attachment 5911038
Wow this is beautiful, you're making me rethink if I want go traditional for my own engagement ring!