ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not part of my original set but the only jewelry I seem to wear these days.. 5 stones anniversary gift for 5 years of mariage❤
    20190828_132801.jpg

Julide, chessmont, Mertsa and 5 others like this.
  2. I prefer the first photo with your 5-stone and the band... it’s beautiful and classic.

3. I’m having my engagement ring reset. I typically prefer yellow gold, but I’m thinking this will look best in Platinum. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

Julide, skyqueen, chessmont and 4 others like this.
  4. Love this color on you

Julide, chessmont and Havanese 28 like this.
  5. Beautiful setting and color.

chessmont and Havanese 28 like this.
  6. Thank you!

chessmont likes this.
  7. Thank you very much!

8. Thank you! That's the combo that I went with :smile:. I like the thinner ring on its own too, so sometimes I wear the anniversary looking one on my right hand and the thin one as a wedding band. Maybe one year for a big anniversary we'll do something totally different, but for now I like my set.
    My vote is for platinum as well! It looks great with your skin tone.

Havanese 28 likes this.
  9. I wanted to share my (FINAL!- yes that's my final answer!) upgrade here with my TPF family. TPF has been a big part of my life the last 6 years, so it only makes sense to share here too!

It's been a LOOONG old road to a) find something that goes with my actual wedding band (yay!) and b) make up my mind and stop dividing my loyalties (and finances) between antique cuts and modern stones. So when I found this ring and finally figured out it was going to look great with my rarely worn wedding band, I got MrBcat's blessing and sold my other rings (and some scarves +1 purse!) to get it. :smile:

Some stats for the curious- She is a GIA graded M SI1 Old Mine Brilliant (old cuts won!) of 2.42cts measuring 8.19x8.49 in a platinum (modern) antique style setting.

The ring is currently a 5.5+ (and I am cramming it on my size 6+ finger for now! :lol: )

oecfacet2.jpg
    OeCRLP.jpg
    oecscarf.jpg

10. Spectacular! I love the Old Mine cuts. You must have dainty fingers cuz that stone looks twice the size on you! Wear it in good health!

bunnycat likes this.
  11. Thank you kindly chessmont! I’ve come to the conclusion I love cushions! Though I do still love the flowery OEC rounds and will miss my old one. I’m about a size 6-6.25 sometimes a 6.5 in the summer. (It’s a little tight on me right now but I couldn’t stand to send it for sizing yet!)

chessmont likes this.
  12. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it’s so beautiful! Great choice!

bunnycat likes this.
  13. Thank you kbell! :flowers:

14. I am dying here.....omg......so beautiful!!!

bunnycat likes this.
  15. Thank you so much Compass Rose! :flowers: