~*~*~*~Ending the year with Rose Indien~*~*~*

Congrats alexis!!! Such a pretty color. Please tell me... Of all your three pictures, which is the closest to IRL color?

CB - I've got a pic from outdoor for you:

DSC01084_zps5dbec696.jpg

The color is matted not shimmery, just to make it clear. Some people might think it boring. But the color itself was a real pop when my SA brought it to me.

DSC01084_zps5dbec696.jpg

The color is matted not shimmery, just to make it clear. Some people might think it boring. But the color itself was a real pop when my SA brought it to me.
Thanks Alexis... Think I should make a trip down to see the color IRL :P

Your photos still shows shimmer. I actually don't mind it matted. :graucho:

DSC01084_zps5dbec696.jpg

What a beauty, i really want this bag. however i already have the pomme and in these pictures it looks close to pomme, is it close to pomme irl?

What a beauty, i really want this bag. however i already have the pomme and in these pictures it looks close to pomme, is it close to pomme irl?

When my SA first brought it out, I thought she was going to show me the Pomme until I saw it close and it was actually dark pink. It's quite pretty and it was "wow" when I first saw it. I know in my pictures it look very close to Pomme.

When my SA first brought it out, I thought she was going to show me the Pomme until I saw it close and it was actually dark pink. It's quite pretty and it was "wow" when I first saw it. I know in my pictures it look very close to Pomme.

i love your bag, is it pm? did you have a look at the gm? i can't decide between the pm and gm, which one was more wow?