Enchained Boy

May 27, 2006
I did a search & couldn't really find what I was looking for...is the enchained Boy heavy? And is the Boy itself heavy? The chain looks like it would be, but I know looks can be deceiving. I have a classic flap now & I expect they are at least heavier that it?

I did a search & couldn't really find what I was looking for...is the enchained Boy heavy? And is the Boy itself heavy? The chain looks like it would be, but I know looks can be deceiving. I have a classic flap now & I expect they are at least heavier that it?

I can't speak to the enchained boy, but my new medium caviar boy isn't very heavy. It's much lighter than my caviar jumbo (fabric interior and no double flap). It probably also helps that the new medium doesn't hold as much as the jumbo. :smile:

I can't speak to the enchained boy, but my new medium caviar boy isn't very heavy. It's much lighter than my caviar jumbo (fabric interior and no double flap). It probably also helps that the new medium doesn't hold as much as the jumbo. :smile:

Thanks! Good to know! The chain just looks so big...seemed like it would be heavy, but single flap & fabric interior would keep the weight down. Makes sense.