Empriente in Ombre or Hermes Evelyne?

LV Empriente in Ombre or Hermes Evelyne?

• LV Empriente in Ombre

• Hermes Evelyne

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the Evelyn, but like a things Hermes the color and stitch color make all the difference. Personally I love blue Jean with contrast stitching. Also I think Hermes is meant to be subtle

Thanks for all the comments and votes. I have 31 votes for LV Empriente in Ombre and 14 votes for Hermes Evelyne now.;)

I have to apologise as I have forogotten to mention I am choosing between LV Empriente Lumineuse PM in Ombre,not Artsy. I find the Artsy too big for my 5' 1" height.

I like that both can be used as shoulder-carry or crossbody. Both have exterior pocket,, though Lumineuse's pocket is much smaller,probably can only fit in my car keys. I agreed that Evelyne looks a lot more casual, probably due to the strap.

Thanks for all the comments and votes. I have 31 votes for LV Empriente in Ombre and 14 votes for Hermes Evelyne now.;)

I have to apologise as I have forogotten to mention I am choosing between LV Empriente Lumineuse PM in Ombre,not Artsy. I find the Artsy too big for my 5' 1" height.

I like that both can be used as shoulder-carry or crossbody. Both have exterior pocket,, though Lumineuse's pocket is much smaller,probably can only fit in my car keys. I agreed that Evelyne looks a lot more casual, probably due to the strap.

I have this exact bag, in fact, I'm carrying it today. It's awesome :biggrin:

I used my Lumineuse in Infini while visiting my BF in SoCal last weekend and love it! Perfect carry-on purse and got tons of compliments. Love the various ways you can wear it!

As I mentioned before, I liked the Evelyne online.... after receiving it in the mail, I wasn't thrilled about it. I can think about a 100 other bags made better than that. I think Hermes is kind of overated. I couldn't really tell the difference between the leather on that bag vs a Louis Vuitton or a Dooney for that matter and I have very expensive and qualitative taste. The older that I get, I have realized that a brand doesn't guarantee a better bag. Cost and Demand. If a customer is willing to give blood or their life for an item, the brand is going to continue to raise the prices. That is why we have a huge gap between the haves and have nots. As long as we as consumers keeping giving these billionaires money, this will continue to happen.

As I mentioned before, I liked the Evelyne online.... after receiving it in the mail, I wasn't thrilled about it. I can think about a 100 other bags made better than that. I think Hermes is kind of overated. I couldn't really tell the difference between the leather on that bag vs a Louis Vuitton or a Dooney for that matter and I have very expensive and qualitative taste. The older that I get, I have realized that a brand doesn't guarantee a better bag. Cost and Demand. If a customer is willing to give blood or their life for an item, the brand is going to continue to raise the prices. That is why we have a huge gap between the haves and have nots. As long as we as consumers keeping giving these billionaires money, this will continue to happen.

Much so agree... Sometimes I look at my bags now and can see what I could have bought with all money. :P But really comes down to what makes you happy. I just bought my first chanel and will probably be my last because really a few grand for a bag is starting to get just a tad ridiculous for me. Don't think I'd ever want a hermes just maybe not my style nor the price I'd have to dish out for the bag. I'm pretty content with what I have and bags are my little gifts to myself for working so hard, I could care less about clothes or cars.

But again, the Lumineuse gets my vote, very versatile. Does get a tad heavy but I'm actually getting used to it now. :P