Empreinte Pochette Metis issue

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
I apologize if this has been mentioned already, I did a search and nothing came up. My PM is near immaculate, no glazing or cracking issues, but today putting it away I noticed that the little flaps attached to the bag where you connect the strap are peeling and the leather is separating.... This can't be normal wear and tear, has anyone else had this issue and had is successfully repaired? I dropped it off at LV this morning to send out.

Attachments

• IMG_0493.JPG
    IMG_0493.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 400
Omg seriously it’s like I can’t escape a potential issue? I’m debating between the new neo Alma bb empreinte or PM empreinte. But I have read both have potential of issues. :sad:

I apologize if this has been mentioned already, I did a search and nothing came up. My PM is near immaculate, no glazing or cracking issues, but today putting it away I noticed that the little flaps attached to the bag where you connect the strap are peeling and the leather is separating.... This can't be normal wear and tear, has anyone else had this issue and had is successfully repaired? I dropped it off at LV this morning to send out.
It doesn't look like normal wear and tear, please share pics of your new bag. Good customer service from Louis Vuitton for taking the bag in, acknowledging a defect and replacing it.