Empire in smoothly cervo

Empire is a great color. Owning a messenger bag in that color I would say that I mainly use it from spring to fall due to the color palette of my winter outerwear but I think it will look great in combination with black clothes (which color doesn't? ;)).

Empire is a great color. Owning a messenger bag in that color I would say that I mainly use it from spring to fall due to the color palette of my winter outerwear but I think it will look great in combination with black clothes (which color doesn't? ;)).
Thanks. That's really good to know. It is really versatile. I can't wait to use it. I must say I couldn't find much about empire anywhere. I think the colour was released for a very short time.

Hello all

Sorry for the delay. I have still not decided if I should keep the bag but need to decide within 24 HRS!!

Please look at my pics and advise. It is gorgeous and soft and I am inclined to keep. By the way I got a great intrec makeup pursein black too so will show later.

Thanks

congrats on your lovely bag! I just saw the purple cervo hobo on the website. looks like such a lovely shade. feel tempted!

http://www.bottegaveneta.com/us/shoulder-or-hobo-bag_cod45195021sc.html

r u enjoying your bag so far?