Emilie or Josephine?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey TPF girls

I want a new wallet and here my choices, Emilie vs Josephine

I need the slim one and versatile.

Josephine with the small removable slot rocks me, but I like Emilie's pattern.

2. Emilie

3. I have the Josephine...I havent put it down since i got it.Its AMAZING~

4. Josephine! It's got 3 bill pockets + 1 removable pouch. I think Emilie has 2 bill pockets and 1 zipped compartment.

5. Another vote for Josephine--because of the removable coin purse. It's a nice feature-two for one.

6. I'm on waitlist for josephine in red...:sad:

7. I have the Emilie in red and love it. The Josephine is nice - but the three-fold would drive me nuts long-term.

8. Emilie also has 3 bill pockets and 1 zipped compartment. i took my Emilie back to LV today thinking maybe i'd exchange it to Josephine... but i couldn't do it, i think the tri-fold would drive me nuts. i still think Sarah wallets are the BEST LV ever made and Emilie is so similar....

i'm gonna start using my Emile next week!! LOL

9. Emilie!

10. Josephine!

11. I like both wallets a lot, I like the way the emilie looks but I really like the functionality of the Josephine, I like that you can take out the coin purse. Hard choice, but I'd go for the josephine. Good luck with your decision!

12. Josephine

13. Josephine gets my vote :biggrin:

14. Seem Josephine gets more votes, finally I must drive in town to LV shop.

Need more opinions, girls.

15. I prefer how the Josephine looks.