Emerald Courier Bag!

1. wow, i've never seen the courier in emerald, that's one gorgeous bag :greengrin:

2. The seller is in my city, weird. I have NEVER seen a real Balenciaga on a person here, although a woman walked down my street with a Dior Gaucho yesterday, so weirder things have happened.

aaa- there was one on eBay last month with a BIN of 700, and it was relisted 3 times.

3. Pretty bag in Emerald..

4. ohhhh zacorey wanted one of these! I'll PM her

5. wow, i hope a PFer gets this, emerald + courier = AWESOME BAG!!! :wlae:

6. would mrsrubie please show herself, congrats on this amazing bag :yahoo:

7. :choochoo: Whoohoooo!!!!!!!! Yayzacorey! :party:

8. You guys are too much!!! Thanks for your joy!!!:winkiss: Ok- now I have to stop!!! My purse ban has been totally destroyed! The last 2 minutes of the auction I begged my husband and he gave me the ok! I didn't even have time to use auction snipe!!!:lol:

9. OMG, zacorey-girl, you got it, i'm soooooooooooooo excited for you :yahoo:

10. Congrats zacorey!

11. hahaha zacorey! resistance is futile!

12. naaahh I lost it! :cry:
    but anyway, the courier I really want is the striped...and I'm getting a new City and the Chloe Gladys black 2zip.. so couldn't afford her anyways! congrats zacorey!!! :smile:

13. zac congratulations!!! :yahoo: :wlae:

14. mocean- I know!!!:nuts:

agnes- I didn't know anyone else here wanted this bag! Congrats on your 2 bags!!!:yes:

sea- thanks!!!:flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice