embrace your fakes?

lol, I saw these before... :roflmfao: I would never spend money on this, but I kinda like the idea :P

edit: OMG, I just saw the price... 55€... you can make your own one by getting one in Turkey for 3€ and write "Fake" on it yourself... tsss. That's hilarious.

It's a fun idea. Anti fashion as a fashion. Take a look around the rest of the page, it's a part of the concept. I would personally never wear anything like that though.

Well I went and read the "about" link on the website, and it sort of makes sense, how the purpose is to encourage the discussion of copyright infringement. I just know that I don't want to be the one carrying that stuff around.

I think it's very original and a very bold statement. I don't necessarily like it and I wouldn't wear one, but I like the idea. Some of you guys are taking it way too seriously

i think you guys are taking it incorrectly. it's not meant to be fashion, it's meant to be art. it's a commentary on the very people that most of us despise: those that blatantly carry fake bags.

and it wouldn't be copyright infringement because it's artistic social commentary, which is one of the exceptions in copyright law.

i think you guys are taking it incorrectly. it's not meant to be fashion, it's meant to be art. it's a commentary on the very people that most of us despise: those that blatantly carry fake bags.

and it wouldn't be copyright infringement because it's artistic social commentary, which is one of the exceptions in copyright law.

If it was just an art project OK - but because she's still selling the bags and supporting the whole black market economy which she claims to have opted out of it makes her a hypocrite in my eyes.