Embossed lambskin...

Saaski

Feb 25, 2020
I've been eyeing a pre-loved camellia embossed lambskin WOC, but I'm worried about not only the general wear of the bag, but the embossing also wearing away from time and handling, thanks to pictures I've seen of more used pieces. Does anyone have personal experience with embossed lambskin?

Reactions: Frillylily
I've been eyeing a pre-loved camellia embossed lambskin WOC, but I'm worried about not only the general wear of the bag, but the embossing also wearing away from time and handling, thanks to pictures I've seen of more used pieces. Does anyone have personal experience with embossed lambskin?
I have an old original embossed lambskin wallet. The embossing was not as defined and it has worn from wear and tear. The newer, more recent versions look and feel infinitely better. There is much more definition to the embossing.

I have an old original embossed lambskin wallet. The embossing was not as defined and it has worn from wear and tear. The newer, more recent versions look and feel infinitely better. There is much more definition to the embossing.
Do you mind telling me what series/year your wallet is from? The ones I'm looking at are 16-18

Reactions: Frillylily