eluxury has LV perforated

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Superbaby - Correct, that one only comes in orange. The Musette comes in all three colors, so I wonder why they decided on orange only for the Demi Lune...
    I would have picked orange anyway. It's sort of a red/orange. I hope I don't have to wait too long for this bag.
    What color Speedy did you get?

2. fushia speedy and a matching fuschia pochette :biggrin:

I am thinking about getting the demi lune too... :huh:

3. ^^^oo the demi lune is beautiful :biggrin:

4. yeah... i am thinking about the demi lune too... :love:

Not sure if i will like the orange though.

5. ROTL!! That was so cute. :lol:

6. hahaha that's how i feel right now....I NEED TO SLEEP MORE!

7. Superbaby - It's a nice orange. sort of red/orange.

I've been on the Boston LV waiting list and I called and asked them how long the list was and where I was on it and they told me they weren't allowed to tell customers where they are on the list?

I said "ok", but didn't really like the answer, so I called the lv 800 number and asked if there were any Demi Lune's in the country that I could have shipped to me. They researched and called me back in like 15 minutes. I'm getting the bag on Wednesday - shipped to my house.

Also, LV in Boston told me the price was $1600. Well, it's not, it's only $1430, so they were $170 off on the price.

This is my first waiting list experience so what I've learned is that if you ask to be on a list for a bag, they SA does not actively track down a bag for you. All they do is put you on the list for that particular store. You're better off calling 866-vuitton and asking for them to ship you a bag from wherever they can find one.

Now I know.