Elsa Peretti Bone Cuff Decision/Discussion Thread

So, if my wrist is 6.5 in. and the cuff that I was contemplating buying: Length edge to edge (openings) is 5 in. and is listed as "Small to Medium" will it fit me? I've read through all of the pages and looked on T&CO's website and I don't see a clear answer on corresponding sizes.. I assume since the cuff is open it would? TIA!

So, if my wrist is 6.5 in. and the cuff that I was contemplating buying: Length edge to edge (openings) is 5 in. and is listed as "Small to Medium" will it fit me? I've read through all of the pages and looked on T&CO's website and I don't see a clear answer on corresponding sizes.. I assume since the cuff is open it would? TIA!

The sizes are only based on the width of the piece. Narrow Bone cuff being the Small, mid sized one is called the Medium, and the longer one with the ridge in it, is the Large. They are all made the same size as far as inner circumference. I think it would fit you. My wrist is 6" and I had to have mine molded to me by the S.A. at Tiffany's. It came far wider than my wrist. Best to try on in person, if at all possible, as different widths are more comfortable for some.

Reactions: westjenn

I think a medium would fit you. My wrist is 5.5 inches and the small bone cuff fits me just fine. The medium is too loose on me.

Reactions: westjenn
Well guys- just a quick update... I successfully 'stretched' my bracelet just a bit- so that I can wear it on my right wrist...... before doing that it was too tight! My left wrist is smaller..and it fits much more comfortably.
Question: why are they sold as Right or Left? I mean-- aren't they interchangable? I seem to be able to wear mine on either without issue...

Well guys- just a quick update... I successfully 'stretched' my bracelet just a bit- so that I can wear it on my right wrist...... before doing that it was too tight! My left wrist is smaller..and it fits much more comfortably.
Question: why are they sold as Right or Left? I mean-- aren't they interchangable? I seem to be able to wear mine on either without issue...
The design is called the Bone cuff, so that the knobby round bit on one end goes over the corresponding wrist bone towards your fingers. Hence why they aren't meant to be interchangeable, left goes on left wrist bone, right on the right wrist. HTH!

You can also get the large. To be clear, the "small" width cuff which is $995.00 comes in three sizes, small medium and large. The medium or large is usually listed on the website but rarely the small. I went to the store to try it on and the SA told me there was only one size which was medium. That is not correct. I told her I have a small wrist and the size medium is too big. I told her I know it comes in a small. Surely enough, she brought out a small.

I would suggest you get the small bone cuff in a size large and see how it fits.

Here is a photo of what I mean by the size options for the small bone cuff, the one for $995.00. You can see for the left bone they show a size medium and large.

IMG_1508173951.473892.jpg

Reactions: USCGirlie
You can also get the large. To be clear, the "small" width cuff which is $995.00 comes in three sizes, small medium and large. The medium or large is usually listed on the website but rarely the small. I went to the store to try it on and the SA told me there was only one size which was medium. That is not correct. I told her I have a small wrist and the size medium is too big. I told her I know it comes in a small. Surely enough, she brought out a small.

I would suggest you get the small bone cuff in a size large and see how it fits.

Here is a photo of what I mean by the size options for the small bone cuff, the one for $995.00. You can see for the left bone they show a size medium and large.

View attachment 3853919
This is so helpful thank you! I wish I had seen this post before I purchased this one! I'm going to make it work (or sell it on my own) I purchased it 2nd hand.. so a return to T&Co. isn't possible :/
I must have misunderstood a previous poster who said the Sm- Med- Large was the width of the bracelet.. not the cirucumference! Oh well.. Live & learn.. I did get this at 1/3 retail.. so I can't complain too much.

The sizes are only based on the width of the piece. Narrow Bone cuff being the Small, mid sized one is called the Medium, and the longer one with the ridge in it, is the Large. They are all made the same size as far as inner circumference. I think it would fit you. My wrist is 6" and I had to have mine molded to me by the S.A. at Tiffany's. It came far wider than my wrist. Best to try on in person, if at all possible, as different widths are more comfortable for some.

The small bone cuff (by width) also comes in size small (by diameter). I have one but had to convince the SA that a small did exist. She said at first it only comes in one size which is not true. The standard is a medium. It also comes in a large too. Maybe you can try and small and exchange it so it will fit better.

By the way, my wrist is 5 7/8" so almost 6" similar to yours and the size small is a much better fit than the medium (I tried both). The medium was way too big on me.

Last edited:
AEBAB983-50C1-423B-91D2-AD98DC67E373.jpeg 3B24EA0C-F103-4D77-88BD-FBC2D3B0927B.jpeg 8D626BB8-1A61-45DC-A19B-55DD9749FC4B.jpeg I went in the fifth avenue store, tried on the bone cuff and doughnut, chose the bone cuff in small. Btw their stock seems to be better than online, both the bone cuff and the doughnut had small in store. The SA was very nice, offered me coffee and water, and not rush at all.