Elsa Peretti Bone Cuff Decision/Discussion Thread

I tried one on last week in Boston. I called them after reading your post and it is 6" and they call it small. It fit me so that works for me. Maybe they had a smaller one at one time? The communication with them is difficult they call them small medium and large for the height and the inside dimension they refer to as medium (even though Boston referred to it as small). I also called Montreal and got the same answer.

MatAllston - Do you have it in silver or gold. I am debating on the two. Did you have a break in period or was it ok at first? I have a December birthday and am hinting that I want one for Birthday/Christmas.

I was interested in the YG version initially as I prefer owning fine jewelry and I am not into silver. I tried and the YG version did not look good on me at all and the silver one did. I am so happy with the silver one although I need to clean/polish it often. Overall, I am glad that I didn't go with the YG version as the silver looks great on me and the cuff gets scratches easily. I would be upset for spending more than $10k on the YG version and seeing scratches on it.

I was interested in the YG version initially as I prefer owning fine jewelry and I am not into silver. I tried and the YG version did not look good on me at all and the silver one did. I am so happy with the silver one although I need to clean/polish it often. Overall, I am glad that I didn't go with the YG version as the silver looks great on me and the cuff gets scratches easily. I would be upset for spending more than $10k on the YG version and seeing scratches on it.
THANK YOU for that advice. I am thinking I will go back and try the silver one on. I think that would also upset me. I have some white gold and platinum necklaces and earrings that I would be able to wear it with.

Reactions: MatAllston
Hi purplepoodles , when you say your cuff had to be reshaped to fit properly, was this done by you or the store? I have always loved them but have not pulled the trigger because the small seems loose on me. TIA

Mine was loose on me too, it is now considerably smaller and tighter than new store stock. My current cuff was reshaped before I decided to buy it. I have an Hermes pair of horn cuffs and one is very slightly larger than the other and somehow manages to fall off so I'm very fussy about fit.

Every now and again on a hot day I push the cuff together a bit as mine seems to relax slightly if you know that I mean? I don't baby it at all as it can stay on for days when I'm travelling. It has had some hard wear and imo looks great but certainly not new.

The SA last weekend offered to tighten the store cuff for me while I was considering the purchase. But I knew I wasn't going to buy it then so declined.

Good luck Canturi lover! Come back and let us know what you decide.

Mine was loose on me too, it is now considerably smaller and tighter than new store stock. My current cuff was reshaped before I decided to buy it. I have an Hermes pair of horn cuffs and one is very slightly larger than the other and somehow manages to fall off so I'm very fussy about fit.

Every now and again on a hot day I push the cuff together a bit as mine seems to relax slightly if you know that I mean? I don't baby it at all as it can stay on for days when I'm travelling. It has had some hard wear and imo looks great but certainly not new.

The SA last weekend offered to tighten the store cuff for me while I was considering the purchase. But I knew I wasn't going to buy it then so declined.

Good luck Canturi lover! Come back and let us know what you decide.

Thank you for the information [emoji3]. I will have to go in for another visit [emoji6]

Today I bought a pre-owned silver bone cuff online. It will come next Friday 11/4. I looked at a gold one at Tiffany's and fell in love with it.
MatAllston had some good advice and I decided to go with the silver. I am hoping the silver looks good on me. It looks to be in pretty good condition. I bought from a store with a return policy - just in case. I can't wait to get it :smile:

Reactions: MatAllston
Today I bought a pre-owned silver bone cuff online. It will come next Friday 11/4. I looked at a gold one at Tiffany's and fell in love with it.
MatAllston had some good advice and I decided to go with the silver. I am hoping the silver looks good on me. It looks to be in pretty good condition. I bought from a store with a return policy - just in case. I can't wait to get it :smile:

Can't wait to see it on you. If you need it polished, Tiffany could do it for around $50 and it would come back looking brand new.