Elon Musk

she is pretty
as far as how successful she has been on her own, IDK
Does anyone here know enough about the modelling industry to say?
Is she getting all this attention now due to being his mother?
This article gives a little more info about her but it's from the perspective of her daughter.

Ewww yuck! I think the settlement paid to her says it all. There's no smoke without a fire.
I don't like how he seems to treat women. He has his people ask out an attractive actress back in March this year (that tweet has disappeared btw!), he asks a contract flight attendant for the happy ending massage. And those 2 are just what we know about so far. Just YUCK!

Last edited:
Gross, but I have to ask, why would she go to his room when he'd asked for a "full body massage"?? She's a flight attendant, not a masseuse! Didn't that raise any red flags??

Reactions: sdkitty
Gross, but I have to ask, why would she go to his room when he'd asked for a "full body massage"?? She's a flight attendant, not a masseuse! Didn't that raise any red flags??

"According to one of the flight attendant’s friends, the alleged victim worked as a crew member on a SpaceX corporate flight. During one of the flights, the attendant told her friend, Musk asked her for a full body massage in his room — reportedly, this was not unusual, and SpaceX had encouraged the attendant to get a masseuse license."

He’s been on another tear the past week or so. He keeps messing with Twitter - I guess he thinks he can ignore the SEC and the terms of his Tesla settlement with them. He offered $54 and change per share of Twitter and Twitter’s stock is down in the $38 per share range now. Pretty distressing for Twitter shareholders. He is posting up a storm and is insulting people right and left.

The S&P ESG booted Tesla off the other day due to concerns about a few concerns including their handling of death claims related to self-driving cards and NHTSA’s investigation into those. And in early October 2021, Tesla got hit for $137 million (including $130 million in punitive damages) in a lawsuit brought by a contractor involving racial harassment and bad working conditions at the facility in Fremont. The State is also investigating the working conditions and complaints of widespread racial harassment and they are expected to bring more claims as a result of their 3 year inv

Musk’s reaction to all of this is a barrage of increasingly petulant and personal tweets. Wouldn’t be surprised to see shareholders of both Twitter and Tesla suing him.

And today brought word of payment of $250,000 to one of the Space-X corporate flight attendants. Wonder how much more self-inflicted damage he can bring down on himself…

Last edited:
I don't understand why she settled for so little he's insanely rich. I think as time goes on we'll continue to hear more and more of these stories.

She may have just wanted to get as far from him as she could as fast as she could. Between this incident and the massive verdict - including $100 million in punitive damages, I think that Tesla is likely to be hit by a litigation tsunami. There have rampant stories about persistent and blatant racist behavior at the Tesla plant for years. I am glad the plaintiff had the courage to press his case.

He’s been on another tear the past week or so. He keeps messing with Twitter - I guess he thinks he can ignore the SEC and the terms of his Tesla settlement with them. He offered $54 and change per share of Twitter and Twitter’s stock is down in the $38 per share range now. Pretty distressing for Twitter shareholders. He is posting up a storm and is insulting people right and left.

The S&P ESG booted Tesla off the other day due to concerns about a few concerns including their handling of death claims related to self-driving cards and NHTSA’s investigation into those. And in early October 2021, Tesla got hit for $137 million (including $130 million in punitive damages) in a lawsuit brought by a contractor involving racial harassment and bad working conditions at the facility in Fremont. The State is also investigating the working conditions and complaints of widespread racial harassment and they are expected to bring more claims as a result of their 3 year inv

Musk’s reaction to all of this is a barrage of increasingly petulant and personal tweets. Wouldn’t be surprised to see shareholders of both Twitter and Tesla suing him.

And today brought word of payment of $250,000 to one of the Space-X corporate flight attendants. Wonder how much more self-inflicted damage he can bring down on himself…

He cannot control his actions and speech. It's very problematic.

Money, sense of power, socially inept, full of himself/big ego... Those things seem to be coming together nicely for him :lol:

Insanely massive ego, for sure. Among other unflattering personality traits. Money - not sure - the price of both Tesla and Twitter stock is cratering. Since he was planning on using a bunch of his Tesla stock to buy Twitter, his financial issues are getting worse and more and more intertwined.

Reactions: uhpharm01