Eloise vs Pigalle Napa black 85mm

KensingtonUK

Jun 13, 2014
I am new to CL and was deciding between simple and Pigalle. Ultimately decided on Pigalle but came across the Eloise online which has an almond toe so falls somewhere in the middle between the two, pointy but with a rounded edge. Is this a new style? Can’t find any conversations or reviews on it and can only find it online and not in person. Would love to hear everyone’s thoughts and opinions.

Thanks!
Liz

Hi,
Yes, I just bought the Eloise in black suede and was told that it was a brand new shape. It is my first CL too, I always felt that most previous styles did not fit me well - these do though! They seem like a shoe you can wear all day. So happy with my purchase of the Eloise.

Hi,
Yes, I just bought the Eloise in black suede and was told that it was a brand new shape. It is my first CL too, I always felt that most previous styles did not fit me well - these do though! They seem like a shoe you can wear all day. So happy with my purchase of the Eloise.

I just saw this on the website and am so intrigued! Have you worn your out yet? Any comments on comfort and fit?