*Elisha* Lovers Club - Pictures and Chat!

Fashion1

RM ~ Bal ~ LV
O.G.
Jan 29, 2009
I did a search and didn't find an existing Elisha lovers club, but if I missed it Mods please merge! I know the Elisha is an older style with no new ones in production, but I absolutely love this style. It is functional and stylish, not too big or too small, and always comes with a strap. In fact, it's strap is what comes with the MAB's and MAM's, so the Elisha lives on in each of those bags, lol. I love the size for travel especially. So, ladies please post pics of your Elishas and why you love them. :yahoo:

I'll start...

I have 4 - left to right - Stonewash Black, Navy, Glazed Espresso, and Sage/Whitewash. I'm not sure why Navy looks so much smaller than the others; it must be broken in more.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01625.JPG
    DSC01625.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 753
  • DSC01622.JPG
    DSC01622.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 747
  • DSC01623.JPG
    DSC01623.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 754
  • DSC01633.JPG
    DSC01633.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 756
  • DSC01635.JPG
    DSC01635.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 746
  • Love
Reactions: shesnochill
Ooooh, I was an Elisha owner, up until two days ago! It's so classic and ladylike. She was my first RM and I really have a soft spot for the style. Here's my former Elisha (she's currently in transit to her new home).

Cloudgrey Delcina recut

attachment.php

Fashion1, I love your GE Elisha. If a Berry or GE Elisha ever popped up, I would bite :biggrin:

Attachments

• Small RM Elisha Cloud Grey.JPG
    Small RM Elisha Cloud Grey.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 732
  • Love
Reactions: shesnochill
your elishas are GORGEOUS!!! :love:

i desperately want one. i was so sad when i missed the auction for a brown one on the bay. I wonder who got it....if your on TPF...post post post. lol :biggrin: