Elgin in chocolate darwin - old school reveal :-)

I will always have a soft spot for Darwin leather, there's nothing else quite like it. An impulse purchase (I should so not be buying another bag right now) and I paid over the odds for it, but it is in lovely, nearly new condition :love: and in my favourite chocolate too, so I simply couldn't resist ;) I may get a liner for her I'm not sure, I like a bit of slouch and at the moment it's not too much.
(Picture overload - sorry :flowers:)
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

That is absolutely stunning! I too love darwin leather, and the Elgin is such a lovely bag; classic Mulberry; so useful and so subtle, yet one people notice and remember.
The leather looks perfect, and it looks like it has never been used.

You are so lucky to have found this. Congratulations! Wear it in good health :heart:

A great find Pessie, the Darwin looks amazing. These don't come along every day in this condition so I can see why you couldn't resist. Is she heavy?

That is absolutely stunning! I too love darwin leather, and the Elgin is such a lovely bag; classic Mulberry; so useful and so subtle, yet one people notice and remember.
The leather looks perfect, and it looks like it has never been used.

You are so lucky to have found this. Congratulations! Wear it in good health :heart:
Thanks! I was very lucky, and I really like this style - it still looks contemporary to me, in the same way that the Bays and Antony do :smile:
Did you take delivery of your Georg Jensen cuff yet? Looking forward to seeing a pic of that :graucho:

A great find Pessie, the Darwin looks amazing. These don't come along every day in this condition so I can see why you couldn't resist. Is she heavy?
Thanks NY :flowers: No doesn't feel too heavy - no more than a bayswater I'd say? I might get nerdy and weigh it later :lol:

Ye
Thanks! I was very lucky, and I really like this style - it still looks contemporary to me, in the same way that the Bays and Antony do :smile:
Did you take delivery of your Georg Jensen cuff yet? Looking forward to seeing a pic of that :graucho:

I agree. I'm sure you'll get loads of use out of it - it goes with everything.

The cuff was delivered this morning. I'll post a picture in the non-Mulberry purchases thread in a bit.

Reactions: Evia
:tup: Bag twins !

It's beautiful Pessie - the biggest chunk of delicious chocolate Darwin money can buy .

I used mind every day when I worked in an office and invested in a light coloured liner to organise the contents as it's quite a deep ' black hole ' to rummage in . Pics on the Samorga liner thread .