Electric Blue PT with GGH ....anywhere?

My lovely EB GGH work was recently swiped by my sister when she came to visit me. Unfortunately she lives in another country so I won't be seeing her or my bag any time soon. I would love to get a PT version. Has anyone seen one at a retailer??? No ebay thanks.

I don't know where you live but here in the Bal store in the Philippines I saw an EB PT GGH. But call just in case. It's been sitting there for quite sometime.

here's their phone number: (632) 728-0177
63 is the philippine country code & 2 is the area code (metro manila)
look for: ron, nora, tadi or tina.

Good luck!

Thank you for offering Baileylab you are a sweetie! That is fine, the phone number you provided is more than enough.

I have another dilemma, I contacted my local retailer looking for the EB GGH PT and they had sold out of it, but they emailed me this morning and told me that they have a re-order of EB coming in SGH coming in 2-3 weeks. Now I am thinking of maybe getting the EB with SGH and then I can swap with my sis next time! They are both stunning combinations and it would be something significantly different from the GGH work I had.

Sisters! The only things I would like to swipe from mine are all the things she's originally taken from me. I like your plan of getting the SGH and swapping- smart move.

Waterdaisy,

I just came from the bal store & even took a pic! But it was a city...

Good decision in changing the hardware!!!!

Anyways, just enjoy the picture

It looks like silver but it really is gold in the store.

Bonus that it looks like SGH.

attachment.php

Attachments

• EB GGH.jpg
    EB GGH.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Thanks for the photos. Baileylab are you just too kind. Purple you have cemented it for me - that colour combo is fabulous!!!!! Love it on you! I prefer it over gold for sure now!! Thanks everyone for the input. I will post photos when I get her.