EGC Event - What did you buy?

Sep 18, 2006
I waited for the EGC Event to make my purchases so that I can get the maximum gift card. :idea:

Here's what I bought...

-Large Black Classic Flap in Caviar with silver/hw

-Black Petit Shopper with gold/hw

-Chanel Wallet

-Chanel Sunnies

The bags and the wallet are going to be shipped to me from other locations because they didn't have any in stock.
I'll try and post pics when I receive them next week.

Darn EGC lol, i just got my FIRST CHANEL, yeah!!! (the ones i got previously went back to the store, One is a defect, the other said Med, but it's actually JUMBO), which i've been eyeing forever!
Med Black Lambskin Classic Flap w/gold hardware
and antoher white paten leather i don't even know the name! lol

I know it's crazy to get TWO Chanels as first chanel, but i did save a great deal, aside from the 450 EGC, i also got the 10% off (365) from open a Saks cc, plus i am saved from the price increase.......it's almost 1K!!!!

Designer307, I am glad to see that someone else did some damage too! I bought:
1) Grand Shopping Tote in black caviar
2) Petit shopper in beige caviar
3) quilted wallet in black lambskin
4) a Chanel keychain (Just so I could get the highest gift card amount.)

The best part of this is that I got for 10% off because I just opened a Saks card + no tax since we don't have Saks in my state+ $450 gift card to apply toward my next Chanel purchase!

255 medina-yeah!!! Seems like you got the max benefit, no tax?? wow, Great job!

But i have a question about EGC, is 450 the max you can get? my total is 3650 prior tax, so does it mean i get 450(from3000) and 25(from500)??
And gosh the interest rate=23%!!!Holly molly i'd have to do some trasffering balance around ^^;

Vip-there's still CoCo's Cabas around?? is there any left in your store? what color did you get?

255 medina-yeah!!! Seems like you got the max benefit, no tax?? wow, Great job!

But i have a question about EGC, is 450 the max you can get? my total is 3650 prior tax, so does it mean i get 450(from3000) and 25(from500)??
And gosh the interest rate=23%!!!Holly molly i'd have to do some trasffering balance around ^^;

Vip-there's still CoCo's Cabas around?? is there any left in your store? what color did you get?

I think you only get $450 in gift card. That is the maximum amount one can earn. Maybe if you two separate receipts, you can get more back in gift cards.