Efashionhouse - Entire Store is Extra 25% off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they sell authentic...but in the email it also says ALMOST everything is 25% off. There are some exceptions and when you click on descriptions there will be a disclaimer saying no further discounts are available on that item..I checked and the Chloe paddingtons are not discounted further...but everything else I looked at was on sale..

That's awesome!!! Me too. I bought the Celine boogie bag. It was so much less than in stores.

although the Chloe paddingtons aren't an extra 25% off they seem to be much cheaper than on all of the other sites that sell AUTHENTIC goods.

Thanks BooYah! It's the white shoulder bag with the blue and red webbing. Perfect for me because I don't like carrying the bowlers. BTW, I've seen your bags and they're gorgeous!!

kattiepie I think the sale goes on until the end of today? She sent out an email earlier today that said it was ending soon.

I believe if you check in the authenticate this! forum you'll see several posts saying that they're authentic. When Anna confirmed my purchase, she mentioned that his was originally her daughter's bag. In any case, I'll posts pics for all to see but I doubt it'll be fake. Anna is also a member of tPF.

Status
Not open for further replies.