Edison Chan and the scandalous pictures

I feel sorry for Nicholas Tse... His wife ruined her image with the release of her sex pictures with Edison...

That's a slap on the face.

The time&date on some of the pictures suggested she still involved with EC even after they got back together. Plus she always denied she was ever with EC so that got to be the real slap on the face for him.

I was going to post up this when i first found out...but i didnt know if it was appropriate at all. All those nude pictures of the grls...its pretty nasty.

One thing i've noticed is that all the pictures are of the grls...by themselves or doing something to edison. And there's a few pictures of edison literally standing there with some grl on her knees doing her thing and he's taking a picture of himself in the mirror...like he doesnt know she's there. Hollywood grind site has a lot of pictures and has updates everyday.

Also- no videos out yet...so anyone that searches for video dont dl anything, you'll get a trojan!

That's another thing: If you're taking a photo of yourself doing something with someone else . . . get their permission first!

To do that without asking first is just really tacky!

I think the grls all agreed. From the looks of the shots it looks like they were more than willing. :graucho:

-Wats sad is his current gf who is only 19. There are pictures of her in the shower...which was from when she was underage. Her uncle is some tycoon (music industry) in HK and has triad connections.

omg these girls are like way hairy...whoaaaaaaaa can't believe it can grow to be that long
I think it's a cultural thing... most women in the far East keep it au naturel.

Regarding the pics... these were meant to be PRIVATE. I don't think Edison had any intention of releasing them to the public... they were taken from his computer without his permission. And to be honest, my opinion of all involved hasn't really changed much. Granted, they made choices I don't agree with... but that's in the past, and what's done cannot be undone. Intimacy is such a private thing, and I can't imagine how embarrassed and shameful they must be feeling. Yes, they put themselves in that position, but I'm sure they did not think these photos would ever be leaked. It's really unfortunate...

I know people who take photos/videos of this nature.. so it's not uncommon. I think they assume that they will forever remain private. That's apparently not the case if you're a celebrity. And honestly, I'm actually more appalled at the person who released these photos.

My hubby is a computer tech. He says this is very very common. People have pics in places on their computer - saved to weird places that they don't realize. Or they have deleted it from one place but a copy of it might be elsewhere.

If you don't really really really understand a computer don't put nudie pics on there.

Him and the other techs do look at he stuff they find on the computers. I think it would be best to have a tech come to your home and work on your computer while your in the room.

You are right! the only way to make sure it is gone is by destroying yr hardware...hammer/burn it. deleting and formatting does not necessarily get rid of the information