Edie Clubhouse

I am very interested in the plum 42. I asked about it at my local retail store and the SAs didn’t know what I was talking about. Frustrating. I don’t want to order it until I have seen it, checked out some of the features, and walked around with it.

Reactions: AstridRhapsody
I am very interested in the plum 42. I asked about it at my local retail store and the SAs didn’t know what I was talking about. Frustrating. I don’t want to order it until I have seen it, checked out some of the features, and walked around with it.
I like the 42 in the Edie. The smaller one is OK but prefer the larger 42. I can't remember if I saw the plum the last time I was at a store.

Reactions: AstridRhapsody
Received plum 42 today, kinda ehhhh about it. This particular one has a chunk of dye missing from the leather on the front so not sure if maybe that's ruining my excitement. In some lighting the plum leather looks brownish next to the plum suede. I need to decide if I want to exchange for a new plum, the signature with black, or black with tassels.
I will try to post a pic or 2 when I find the time.

it's a pretty color! I didn't see this at the store now that I see your photo. I didn't realize it had the black accents. But it has a lot of interesting details like the rivets and woven pieces of leather! Sometimes I get in the mood of "do I really need another bag???" and convince myself I don't like it but I give it a day or so and then decide. Or I play....."do I want this.....or do I want that?".....or the money back in my account! Ha!