Edge for work (size question)?

thecatmelon

Mar 29, 2015
I've always really loved the Céline Edge, and was thinking it might make a great work bag. Does anyone else use it for this purpose?

My biggest concern is it has to fit a 13" Macbook Air. I'd rather not get a large because I prefer smaller bags, but would a medium fit that? I don't carry much beyond that; the only other things I have in my work bags are my wallet (card holder), a LV mini pochette, a planner, and sunglasses.

Sep 2, 2011
I don't own one but I did check it out at the store a while back. The triangle shape would mean that the laptop would be leaning and putting a lot of pressure on one side constantly which I think would cause its shape to be lost quickly. It felt very sturdy in the store but I think a laptop would really take its toll on this bag in a short period of time. Maybe try something like a Chanel GST which has vertical compartments and would be able to withhold its shape better?

LOUKPEACH

Mar 28, 2012
I've always really loved the Céline Edge, and was thinking it might make a great work bag. Does anyone else use it for this purpose?

My biggest concern is it has to fit a 13" Macbook Air. I'd rather not get a large because I prefer smaller bags, but would a medium fit that? I don't carry much beyond that; the only other things I have in my work bags are my wallet (card holder), a LV mini pochette, a planner, and sunglasses.
It's sure a great work bag IMO