Edge for work (size question)?

thecatmelon

Mar 29, 2015
I've always really loved the Céline Edge, and was thinking it might make a great work bag. Does anyone else use it for this purpose?

My biggest concern is it has to fit a 13" Macbook Air. I'd rather not get a large because I prefer smaller bags, but would a medium fit that? I don't carry much beyond that; the only other things I have in my work bags are my wallet (card holder), a LV mini pochette, a planner, and sunglasses.

I don't own one but I did check it out at the store a while back. The triangle shape would mean that the laptop would be leaning and putting a lot of pressure on one side constantly which I think would cause its shape to be lost quickly. It felt very sturdy in the store but I think a laptop would really take its toll on this bag in a short period of time. Maybe try something like a Chanel GST which has vertical compartments and would be able to withhold its shape better?

I've always really loved the Céline Edge, and was thinking it might make a great work bag. Does anyone else use it for this purpose?

My biggest concern is it has to fit a 13" Macbook Air. I'd rather not get a large because I prefer smaller bags, but would a medium fit that? I don't carry much beyond that; the only other things I have in my work bags are my wallet (card holder), a LV mini pochette, a planner, and sunglasses.
It's sure a great work bag IMO