Ecrater: DIBBER--- HH items, did you purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmbassadorBri

UPS <3's TPF, too!
Jul 23, 2009
Hello, this is a thread to find out how many of us attempted to buy something from Ecrater recently- HH items, only to find that the seller is not avail? She/He has NOT been avail it looks like for over 2 months. How can we reverse charges to this seller? What protections do we have? Has ANYONE rec'd anything from this seller (HH stuff, etc.)?

I bought and paid for via PayPal the MoonBeam carryall. I sent a note to the seller after I realized that the carryall was still for sale. Haven't heard anything as of now.

Hey Brenda... I remember about 2 months ago that I attempted to contact that same seller for a purse that she had for sale. I am a little worried now, because PayPal has already charged me for a wallet, that like your MB carryall, is still showing as avail. I am also worried, because upon additional investigation, the seller left NOT ONE PIECE of contact (email, nothing) that we can reach him/her directly. I just want to make sure this is legit, and I have a bad feeling that something is wrong. I want to make sure that I get it taken care of. NOW. If anyone has heard anything from this seller, or had any experience with this seller: DIBBER, please let us know. Thanks!

I think I had asked about a Clara and a clutch that is still for sale now that is silver and white-ish and folds over. If I remember correctly, I never heard anything. I even have checked the spam folder on my comp to make sure, and I hope that if that seller is out there, they will let us know something. It is hard to believe that the person will be gone for a month, when he/she has posted new items in that time frame, and as recently again as the past week, but still says that they are unavail. for a month. Crap... I am just panicked!

Here's what I'm going to do:

First, email the seller to "cancel" the order. Then I can dispute with my credit card company (I think) without having to wait for seller to fail to deliver. I'm not going through Paypal because they're a PITA. And, seller should be reported to eCrater.

That's why I was asking about prior history so that specific events earlier than today could be cited.

I paid for the moonbeam at noonish today via PP and almost got the BB & VCP one as well...was wondering why it was not taken down automatically once paid. Have not heard from her so far.

I have seen her stuff up there for quite a while. I wonder how many duplicate orders were placed. The thing is, I check on their often and those carryalls were just recently added. How is she able to add stuff but not able to reply? Aslo if you click were it says store there is a note from her that says

Hello,
All items are, for the time being, listed as "hidden" because I will not be available for the next month. 8/21/09

Weird! Check it out.
http://dibber.ecrater.com/

I posted in the chat thread as I didn't realize this had been started. This is a copy of my post there.

I sent her two e-mails last evening asking about the BB carryall situation. This morning I got a note in return saying it had already sold before i bought it and she'd issued a refund. Which I also received.

Right now I have no problems with this seller, just a little confusion about how eCrater does or doesn't work to sell an item to > one buyer.

ETA ~ I received another e-mail from dibber on eCrater and the problems seem to be honest mistakes from someone who is new to eCrater (as I am). I mentioned the "unavailable" message and she said she'd put it there 2 months ago and forgotten about it. My refund was issued immediately this morning although in my messages yesterday I didn't ask for one yet but she said it had "sold" to several people almost at once. I believe she had no idea she had such hot items! So I invited her to the Purse Forum and the HH sub forum in particular, perhaps she'll come and we can get to know her.

There is nothing for you to worry about Syb as far as I'm concerned. NONE of us are able to know everything about a seller with items we want, we do the best we can and the buyer's do have some of the responsibility too don't we? This situation should turn out fine for you and the others as well as it did for me from my reading of the seller's responses.

I went to Rapt Boutique and just bought the darn BB carryall for a total of about $54 because I wanted it and this seemed the easiest, least worrisome way to go. Not so cheap but it's a trade-off. I'd be more than happy to have two if another one comes along too.

Her billing name is different than her name on eCrater but so's mine on eBay and Bonanzle is different from that one. It's common to see a notice that billing will show under a different name on your CC bill than the name the seller uses for their booth.

From my commmunication with her I thnk she's sincere and will treat you honestly. However, if you don't hear from her you really do need to contact her.

Her last e-mail to me ~
Hi Suzanne,
I'm sorry about the confusion.. I am new to eCrater and am finding it difficult to use and customize. I did indeed sell a Blueberry and Moonbeam carryall but it sold to three different people within an hour and I wasn't online last night. I refunded everyone who bought but was not the first person who did so.

As for the "unavailable" message I put that up two months ago (!) and I completely forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder.

I'm sorry to cause panic! Thank you for writing :smile:

Her e-mail address ~ x <x>

I hope this helps all of you now that I feel better about it, yes I did worry a bit last night since I wanted to contact my CC company about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've also emailed with the seller a few times this morning and did receive a prompt refund for the MB carryall.

No problems here, she just seemed really confused about the whole eCrater process as I am.

:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.