Style Ecclestone Sisters

Sophia is living the life always riding ponies and playing dress up at Harrods. Wonder if she enjoys playing with other kids or just prefers the company of her mom, aunt, and cousins. I found it odd in some interview that Tamara spoke about how she can't relate to other parents because they leave their kids with nannies...um there are a lot of normal moms who take their kids to the park and such, but yeah, if she's referring to only her wealthy friends I guess she's way more hands on than they are.

Sophia is living the life always riding ponies and playing dress up at Harrods. Wonder if she enjoys playing with other kids or just prefers the company of her mom, aunt, and cousins. I found it odd in some interview that Tamara spoke about how she can't relate to other parents because they leave their kids with nannies...um there are a lot of normal moms who take their kids to the park and such, but yeah, if she's referring to only her wealthy friends I guess she's way more hands on than they are.
I also find it strange that she's always alone with her mother just like Tamara is always alone unless with her sister or immediate family. Maybe others do not want to be in any pictures? But surely some candids would have been snapped by paps with some friends?
At some point surely she will start some sort of preschool and spend some time away from mom unless she is home schooled

Jay used to be with her all the time before the baby came , now you rarely see him.

ebonyone, I was just thinking the same thing about Jay as I was scrolling through the last page of this thread. Where is Jay? What's the deal with these two ~ or is it just a deal at this point? Seems a little nuts to have your paid for pap just taking mommy and me pics all of the time. Correct me if I am wrong but I only see these types of pics with Tamara and am wondering how normal this could be.

I guess Jay may be working and doesn't have time to tag along all of the pre paid pap pictures or he just got tired of it ! I know my husband is one that doesn't care to take pics all the time, I mean she is constantly having her pics taken doing the same old thing..