Ebucks expiring and being retired for Canadians!!

Nolia

Red Soul
O.G.
Mar 11, 2011
Received this lovely email today. Great, I JUST made a large purchase so I have a lot of bucks to be issued in April. I'm glad I'll get them but again, Canada gets shafted.

Dear ___________,

After reviewing the eBay Bucks Rewards Program, we have made the difficult decision to end the Program in Canada. We want to thank you for participating in the Program and being a valued member of our community.

You'll continue to earn eBay Bucks until March 31, and in early April you'll receive your final Certificate, which will expire after 30 days.

Again, thank you—we have appreciated your membership and hope you have found it rewarding. If you have any questions about the eBay Bucks closure in Canada, please feel free to visit our frequently asked questions page.

Sincerely,

eBay Bucks Team

Sorry to read about this ending. At least they sent you the email. I never got the one about the program starting, and spent over $25k on ebay in a couple of months and THEN found out about the program. I was pretty bummed, but since I was still buying a ton, I did get quite a few, but lost out on a lot of potential bucks by not knowing about the program.

I was not thrilled either when I got the email but didn’t they had some sort of a limit to how much you could earn to begin with (something like 500 per quarter)? My guess would be too many people were reaching that too fast.