eBay Seller

DebLuvsLV

Jul 19, 2015
Anyone ever buy from a seller on eBay called
Fashionablez?? She is from China.
Found a Chanel bag I like but so nervous! Can I get it authenticated on here? Help please. TIA!

Anyone ever buy from a seller on eBay called
Fashionablez?? She is from China.
Found a Chanel bag I like but so nervous! Can I get it authenticated on here? Help please. TIA!
I'd avoid fashionablez like the plague for many reasons.

1. Low feedback seller with many expensive and highly faked brands
2. Profile shows her as being in Hong Kong but listings show item location as NY
3. Pictures/listings with images that don't appear to come from the same source. There are many different backgrounds, photographing styles and listing styles
4. She also sells on Poshmark indicating she's in NY
5. She admits to being in Hong Kong here: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Start...re-front/qaq-p/24264525/comment-id/3194#M3194 so claiming to be in NY (both on ebay and PM) is against the rules
6. If items have to be returned, return shipping to Asia will be prohibitively expensive, particularly because of the price of the items.

I'm in a similar pickle. A seller on eBay by the name LULAGER. She has a Chanel bag I'm in love with but I'm afraid to buy to buy it! Help please!

That seller has some excellent FB. They've sold some very expensive Hermes- even $14,000. bags..
I would recommend getting the item authenticated on the Chanel Board if possible..
But I would probably take a chance on that seller- with my own money. You have to decide for yourself what you'll do with your money.
eBay has the MBG but it does tie up your funds for a while..

Reactions: Bratty1919
That seller has some excellent FB. They've sold some very expensive Hermes- even $14,000. bags..
I would recommend getting the item authenticated on the Chanel Board if possible..
But I would probably take a chance on that seller- with my own money. You have to decide for yourself what you'll do with your money.
eBay has the MBG but it does tie up your funds for a while..

Yes their fb is excellent which is why I'm stumped when I ask for more pictures from the seller and get no response. I'm very tempted to bite the bullet and see

Yes their fb is excellent which is why I'm stumped when I ask for more pictures from the seller and get no response. I'm very tempted to bite the bullet and see

It's Friday and many sellers take weekends off- I would give it a couple days at least if you recently asked for photos.
It may not be that they are unresponsive- they may be sleeping or off for the weekend. :smile:

Additionally, the seller description of the bag is all wrong so of course that really makes me suspicious and the Chanel forum will not authenticate it. I think I have to go with my gut on this but my emotions tell me otherwise!!

When it doubt, don't do it. As a buyer, you're in the driver seat. If a seller won't communicate pre-transaction, it's likely they won't if you have a problem.
I would give it until Monday for a response and try to have it authenticated. But if you remain concerned in any way, wait for another Chanel to come around.

I am confused about the same seller lulager. She replied immediately to any of my questions and provides pictures, but does anyone know if her items are authentic. She says they come with the original cards and the boxes but without the tags