Ebay seller mrsshaqs closet

I read the listing too and it's is on the really misleading side. Mrs. Shaq'sCloset is the name of her store and it's meant to be misleading.As BellaBoo stated she could start selling as MrsSchwarzeneggarsCloset "so you never have to worry about authenticity".

This is ebay...ALWAYS worry about authenticity.

Maybe she just has a serious crush on Shaq?
Some young ladies might wear a T-shirt saying "Mrs. Pitt"- that doesn't make it so.....

I am surprised that Ebay allows her to claim that all items are guranteed authentic since they are from Mrs. Shaq's closet? She never did return any of my emails. I asked her if she was Mrs. Oneil's personal assistant and are the items really from Mrs. Oneil's closet? I guess ebay let's you claim any name that you want even if it misleads buyers into assuming the items are directly from Mrs. Oneils closet? She has 100% feedback so her previous buyers didn't mind the indirect reference to her closet before buying her items? She currently has 14 items listed with no bids and none of them have been pulled so far? I guess people aren't buying into her unsubstantiated claims?

Yes, but like many people have pointed out, the fact that she says in her listing, "it comes direct from Mrs. Shaq's Closet, so you never have to worry about authenticity" is misleading, to say the least.

Sorry, but if that isn't misleading to make the public imply that she is THE Mrs. Shaquille O'Neal, then I don't know what is.

Maybe my next eBay ID will be MrsDanielCraig. Do you think people will assume that I am married to "James Bond?"

It is indeed Mrs Shaq's assistant selling these items for her. I've purchased a couple of handbags and shoes from her. They all are in great condition and she wears the same shoe size as me! :]

It is indeed Mrs Shaq's assistant selling these items for her. I've purchased a couple of handbags and shoes from her. They all are in great condition and she wears the same shoe size as me! :]

Glad to hear that someone has purchased from her and she's the real deal. Too bad her photos don't do the items justice and her assistant has horrible communication skills. I still haven't received a response regarding one of her items. I passed on the auction since there was no response and it was hard to believe that she is selling items from the real Mrs. Shaq. :shrugs:

Well, regardless of who this person is, the fact that she isn't responding to your questions is a red flag for me. I would walk away from this. I don't like it when I ask questions beforehand and the seller doesn't answer me. I realize that not everybody sits in front of their computer all day long, but with the recent flux of internet and e-mail via your cell phone, there is no excuse nowadays.

Besides, if you're going to take the responsibility of posting an auction on ebay and selling something (I don't care how much it cost), then take the responsibility of answering any and all questions that are asked to ensure confidence to the potential bidder, as well as taking clear photos—which obviously this person doesn't know how to do. I'm sorry, just because they post a so-called disclaimer at the top of their auction:

"This bag comes directly from Mrs. Shaq's Closet so you never have to worry about authenticity."

Does NOT give me peace of mind, nor does it prove its authenticity. You need to be a little more descriptive in your listing in order for me to be confident of its authenticity and legitimacy.

I agree. I think it's a load of bunk - I wish somebody could get in touch with the real Shaunie and let her know what's happening. The whole thing stinks. Literally.

I have to say that I have watched this person's listings in the past and the photos used to be taken in a different place. The home that the photos were taken in appeared to be quite marvelous so maybe she has let an assistant take over the listings. Even so, I've always wondered if it was, indeed, her. The shoes she sells are like sizes 9.5-10 but she always looks so tiny in photos but I guess ANYONE would look tiny standing next to him!

NAH.....you could be MrsDanielCraig from Mississippi????:roflmfao:

Yes, but like many people have pointed out, the fact that she says in her listing, "it comes direct from Mrs. Shaq's Closet, so you never have to worry about authenticity" is misleading, to say the least.

Sorry, but if that isn't misleading to make the public imply that she is THE Mrs. Shaquille O'Neal, then I don't know what is.

Maybe my next eBay ID will be MrsDanielCraig. Do you think people will assume that I am married to "James Bond?"