eBay seller gets a piece of my mind! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIVALAJAZZY

Oct 23, 2009
**Look at the response I got for letting someone know they where selling a knockoff!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Louis-Vuitt..._WH_Handbags&hash=item35befacfe8#ht_500wt_948
------------------------------------------------------------*********************
Dear imnursejazzy,

I appreciate your concern but I have had this bag for a few years and it was a 50th birthday gift from my sister. I doubt a doctors wife would buy me a knockoff of any kind.

- podesta5
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: podesta5
Subject: Details about item: imnursejazzy sent a message about Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Pochette Accessories Bag No Reserve #230837374952
Sent Date: Aug-16-12 18:28:33 PDT

Dear podesta5,

I'm sorry but this item is not authentic please refer to the purse forum website. Just thought I'd let you know before you get an angry customer and neg feedback. People work hard and wanna buy nice things please be honest and take your listing down its clearly fake. I Feel sorry for the person that has bid on your item not knowing or have done research to know its clearly a fake. By the way the first picture is not the actual item! Shame on you!!
Take care

- imnursejazzy

Last edited:
VIVALAJAZZY said:
**Look what response I got for letting someone know they where selling a knockoff!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-Canvas-Pochette-Accessories-Bag-No-Reserve-/230837374952?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item35befacfe8#ht_500wt_948
------------------------------------------------------------*********************
Dear imnursejazzy,

I appreciate your concern but I have had this bag for a few years and it was a 50th birthday gift from my sister. I doubt a doctors wife would buy me a knockoff of any kind.

- podesta5
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: podesta5
Subject: Details about item: imnursejazzy sent a message about Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Pochette Accessories Bag No Reserve #230837374952
Sent Date: Aug-16-12 18:28:33 PDT

Dear podesta5,

I'm sorry but this item is not authentic please refer to the purse forum website. Just thought I'd let you know before you get an angry customer and neg feedback. People work hard and wanna buy nice things please be honest and take your listing down its clearly fake. I Feel sorry for the person that has bid on your item not knowing or have done research to know its clearly a fake. By the way the first picture is not the actual item! Shame on you!!
Take care

- imnursejazzy

As if being a doctor's wife or a doctor somehow imbues one with special virtues. Lol.

Her response was civil enough. But not to worry, it looks like whatever eBay reports were submitted worked, and the item was removed. The buyer will therefore get a warning e-mail automatically. Unless I'm missing something. I don't see it anymore, not even in her completed listings.

Her response was civil enough. But not to worry, it looks like whatever eBay reports were submitted worked, and the item was removed. The buyer will therefore get a warning e-mail automatically. Unless I'm missing something. I don't see it anymore, not even in her completed listings.
Yay! I'm glad I checked a while ago and it showed someone had purchased it, now its gone that's great!

Closing this since item has been removed. OP, next time post fakes in "report this LV". :yes:

Thank you OP and to those who reported! :ty:

Status
Not open for further replies.