Ebay seller fees

4theluvof-it

Aug 17, 2007
Was just wondering how everyones seller fees were since the fee increase.

It actually worked out better for me, I often have to relist an item more than once before it sells so I like the lower listing fees.

I made a little over $1200 more this month than I did last month and my fees this month were $40.73 less!!! I qualified for the 15% powerseller fvf discount wich was a savings of $22.99.

Well that's great for the PowerSellers around here...

I've definitely noticed that the FVF is more. Maybe I'm just more aware of it now than I have been in the past with all of the discussion? But I sold an LV Pochette for $237.41 + shipping, and I only saw $200.00 of that sale. After paying off my seller account (had two listings, one completed that were paid out of the sale of that Pochette) and shipping...

I did notice that the listing fees were a good bit less, I'm a Power Seller also. The final value fees were not as bad as I expected. Paypal fees, there I saw a noticable difference.

Cheers,

I saved before I got the PS discount....I just saved more with it. I don't sell $1000 dollar items, just a bunch of items anywhere from $9.95-$500. A lot of my items don't sell on the first or second listing so I have to re-list.

Do you have to apply to become a power seller or will ebay automatically upgrade once you sell enough in a month?
I thinks it's if you sell over 1k for 3 months in a row or 100 widgets per month for 3 months.

You must maintain 1k a month to stay a PS. One bag a month has done it for me. Love Chanel!
Cheers,

You also have to sell a minimum of 2 items per month. If you meet the requirements you can contact them and they will send your invitation.

Requirements
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

To qualify and remain in the PowerSeller program, members must:

• Uphold the eBay community values, including honesty, timeliness and mutual respect
  • Meet the following average minimum sales requirements:
    • Three Month Requirement: a minimum of $1,000 in sales or 100 items per month, for three consecutive months
    • Annual Requirement: a minimum of $12,000 or 1,200 items for the prior twelve months
  • Achieve the following minimum average of items sold:
    • Three Month Requirement: 2 items sold per month for the past 3 months (6 items)
    • Annual Requirement: 2 items sold per month for the past 12 months (24 items)
  • Achieve an overall Feedback rating of 100, of which 98% or more is positive
  • Have been an active member for 90 days
  • Have an account in good financial standing
  • Comply with all eBay listing and marketplace policies
    [*]New requirement effective July 2008: have maintained a rating of 4.5 or higher for the past 12 months in all four detailed seller ratings (DSRs) - item as described, communication, shipping time, and shipping and handling charges. In the case of PowerSellers that sell exclusively in Motors Vehicles categories or Half.com the following requirements apply:
    • Motors Vehicles categories - the requirement applies to item description and communication ratings only
    • Half.com - since Half.com does not use detailed seller ratings (DSRs), these sellers are exempted from the DSR requirement