Ebay Plunge # 1

1. Sorry for the funny Thread name. lol I didn't know what to name the Thread. But thats exactly what I did tonight.
    I actually feel this way ------> :biggrin: and I feel like this -----> :yahoo:
    I'm very happy!!! It took me a few days to decide on an accessory, as the holidays are around the corner. I could basically only buy one accessory until the new year.
    I decided to look for a perfect cles for my Mono Speedy 25 :love: which I just love carrying.

I live 8 hours from a LV or a Holt Renfrew. And I'm already hooked on eBay for buying other things lol. I have to thank Lee :flowers: , Addy :flowers: , and John 5 :flowers: for being patient with me, and authenticating things for me, and thanks for everyone I private messaged :flowers: All of you helped me - and I'm happy what I decided on buying.

In the end the MC White Cles won me over, and I had to have it! And I'll be more excited when it comes in the mail!!!!!

This is the auction I won:
    eBay: AUTH. LOUIS VUITTON WHITE MC POCHETTE CLES*BRAND NEW* (item 260050983548 end time Nov-15-06 18:14:32 PST)

I also imagined myself using the Cles on its own. And this is now going to be my third LV item. Now I'll try to be on a ban :lol:

2. Love it!!! Congrats!

3. congrats!!!

4. Congrats! ; )

5. Congrats Pearl!!! :yahoo:

6. Ooooo Pearl, that is so pretty! Congrats! It will look with your Speedy!

7. congrats..it's pretty..

8. Love it! Congratulation!

9. All day at work, I knew this auction was ending today. I decided at the last few minutes, because the Cles in new condition. I kept thinking about it, and knew I would be so happy with the Cles. And I'm also happy for the savings. It will coming from WA, which probably won't take that long. I feel good I decided on this one. And it will come with the LV Gift Box, LV Dustbag, and both original tags. :yahoo:

10. I meant "it will look fab with your Speedy." Please post pics of them together when the cles arrives. :yes: :yahoo:

11. Yay!!!! It's sooo cute! Congrats!:yahoo:

12. congrats!

13. That's really great purchase!
    Congrats and Enjoy!!!

14. Congratulations
    That is so cute & really useful, enjoy!

15. Yay! I'm glad you went for it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice