Ebay Plunge # 1

Aug 14, 2006
Sorry for the funny Thread name. lol I didn't know what to name the Thread. But thats exactly what I did tonight.
I actually feel this way ------> :biggrin: and I feel like this -----> :yahoo:
I'm very happy!!! It took me a few days to decide on an accessory, as the holidays are around the corner. I could basically only buy one accessory until the new year.
I decided to look for a perfect cles for my Mono Speedy 25 :love: which I just love carrying.

I live 8 hours from a LV or a Holt Renfrew. And I'm already hooked on ebay for buying other things lol. I have to thank Lee :flowers: , Addy :flowers: , and John 5 :flowers: for being patient with me, and authenticating things for me, and thanks for everyone I private messaged :flowers: All of you helped me - and I'm happy what I decided on buying.

In the end the MC White Cles won me over, and I had to have it! And I'll be more excited when it comes in the mail!!!!!

This is the auction I won:
eBay: AUTH. LOUIS VUITTON WHITE MC POCHETTE CLES*BRAND NEW* (item 260050983548 end time Nov-15-06 18:14:32 PST)

I also imagined myself using the Cles on its own. And this is now going to be my third LV item. Now I'll try to be on a ban :lol:

All day at work, I knew this auction was ending today. I decided at the last few minutes, because the Cles in new condition. I kept thinking about it, and knew I would be so happy with the Cles. And I'm also happy for the savings. It will coming from WA, which probably won't take that long. I feel good I decided on this one. And it will come with the LV Gift Box, LV Dustbag, and both original tags. :yahoo: