Ebay Pics of Navy Cabas (not my auction)

That color does look like the navy color of the Ritz. Pretty nice, but I think I still prefer bronze more. I wonder if it's because of the distressed leather texture that makes it less attractive to me. Is that distressed leather kinda like the distressed leather of the Modern Chain Line?

That color does look like the navy color of the Ritz. Pretty nice, but I think I still prefer bronze more. I wonder if it's because of the distressed leather texture that makes it less attractive to me. Is that distressed leather kinda like the distressed leather of the Modern Chain Line?

i know i'm waiting for the khaki like really impatiently now. i saw a teal baby cabas at the boutique but that color didnt call out to me at all. the navy blue is such a beautiful rich color though. if i didn't order the khaki and saw the blue, i would probably have a tough choice.

The actual color is hard to capture, but I would say that it is closer to the first auction (the RJC one) posted. In the light, or with a flash the color looks like personalshoppers pics. I got the bag today, and am having a difficult time getting the true color on camera. I will post in the reference folder, though.

The actual color is hard to capture, but I would say that it is closer to the first auction (the RJC one) posted. In the light, or with a flash the color looks like personalshoppers pics. I got the bag today, and am having a difficult time getting the true color on camera. I will post in the reference folder, though.

Wow, the RJC one is pretty dark in the pic, almost like black!

Where did you get yours? NM?