Ebay HELP!!

1. :confused1: I know some of you have ordered from seller Rebeccalou28. She has a bag for sell I LOVE but I am so nervous. I ordered a Juicy daydreamer from eBay before & the pics looked good, but when I got it, it was SO fake. The seller did give me a refund, but I'm just scared to bid on an "authentic" handbag again. So any input would really help! Thanks everyone!!

2. BeckyL, Becks is a great seller, and she deals with authentics only. Besides being a MPRS, she is also an ALVA Seller Select (the latter one is very strict about authenticity, she would not risk that position by involving herself with fake(s)). She's also a member of this board. Why not try to email her and communicate your concerns, I'm sure that can help.

3. Well that sounds promising...thanks sarahcantiik!

4. Becky- I love this seller!!!! I bought my favorite LV bag from her! She was great!

I know you are nervous and have every right to be but this is a terrific seller! Good Luck!

5. You girls are making me feel more confident. Thanks for your input Zacorey!

6. I bought my very first LV from her and hope to buy from her again in the future. Authentic all the way!

7. I agree..I've never bought from her but she's definitely legit..good luck!

8. Love her! Def. authenthic.

9. She sells the real deal.

10. She's one to trust!

11. Thanks eveyone! I won a black MC pochette from her last week. Can't wait to get it! Now I just need a dust bag for it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice