EBAY AUSTRALIA DESIGNER HANDBAG FRAUD - PRADA, GUCCI, LV - VITAL INFORMATION

missfiggy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
Please be aware that a massive fraud is being perpetrated on Ebay Australia right at the moment. Fraudulent listings are flooding the above designer pages. All listings are from 0 feedback new sellers. All listings are priced in US$ and are all BUY IT NOW. All listings are priced well below the secondary market price. These listings are being reported to ebay as fast as they are being listed, but there are still many of them. DO NOT TAKE THE CHANCE ON ANY OF THESE LISTINGS. THEY ARE ALL SCAMS.
Please advise the authenticators if you see similar listings on other designer ebay pages as it is impossible to watch every designer on ebay.

WARNING FAKES FLOODING EBAY ON THE AUSTRALIAN SITE! BRANDS SO FAR ARE Louis Vuitton, Gucci &Prada.

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD IF YOU PURCHASE PRELOVED Louis Vuitton, Gucci & Prada.

Please also be aware that the Listings ALL and / or MOST have STOLEN PICTURES!!! Louis Vuitton has been FLOODED WITH FAKES IN THE LAST 3 DAYS!! I am talking about HUNDRED'S & HUNDRED'S OF FAKE LOUIS VUITTON ITEMS Across ALL Different Styles. And that is just Louis Vuitton?!?!?!

PLEASE Look at the PRICE? You know the saying about Price? And in this case it's TRUE!

Although the Sellers have registered or showing as registered in Australia? They are NOT being sent from Australia? Nor will you receive what is pictured in the listing because they are STOLEN PICTURES!! What you Get or don't get is another story!

LV scam 1.png
LV scam 2.pngLV scam 3.png
LV scam 4.png
LV scam 5.png

They ALL Look like the ABOVE SCREENSHOTS!! ^^ it doesn't matter which style of Louis Vuitton because they are using ALL different ones including some SLG's!

Last edited:
PLEASE Look at the PRICE? You know the saying about Price? And in this case it's TRUE!

Absolutely! I let myself get fooled once because I really wanted to believe the deal was so great. Won't get fooled again. There is no such thing as a killer deal on a new or near-new authentic designer bag. You might get lucky and find a good deal but not like those prices. And particularly not on bags that are hard-to-find like the favourite and pochette metis. These are typically going for over retail.

Reactions: lovlouisvuitton
IMG_4520.jpg IMG_4518.jpg IMG_4519.jpg IMG_4518.jpg IMG_4519.jpg IMG_4520.jpg Same thing has been going on with EBay US with Cartier and Bulgari jewelry. I tried reporting this last year but gave up since there were sooo many. I did add a message to the ones I did report, requesting eBay look into it themselves but apparently they aren't that interested in keeping fakes off the site.

Reactions: lovlouisvuitton
Now it's happening on the US eBay site & that includes Canada (Members showing as registered in Canada?) now?

So it's officially Global. The same MO? The same everything?

Louis Vuitton are still being listed every day? No sooner are they gone (reported) only to reappear again?

They use the same STOLEN pictures & list it on the US site under another user ID?

Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me
This scam has been operating since last year and many of the listings have been removed, but it seems as if it's popping up again. It's really important to report the listings to eBay.

The seller doesn't send the item for a week and waits for an eBay case to be opened. They then send a tracking number from DH-Gate (this is a company of low value items). Even though the seller is based in Canada/US etc, the tracking number is from Hong Kong. The item sent is a low value cheap item.

All sellers are 0 feedback, new accounts, postage is always cheap and the item is priced very low. The thing that can catch people out is they use genuine pre-loved photos.

The scam has been detailed here including screen shots of communication:
https://goo.gl/KCVHn2

I've been reporting around 30 fake Gucci listings a day for bags and hats especially. A few Chanel bags pop-up, but plenty of jewellery. It's rare the same seller account is used twice, they always only list one item at a time and some with actual feedback scores appear to be hijacked accounts.

wouldn't be able to get Cartier and Bulgari at these prices in my wildest dreams.. :annoyed:
It's sad to see that ebay doesn't really keep fakes off their site
And it's so hard to sell with the limits and all...can't stand it

View attachment 4029485 View attachment 4029487 View attachment 4029488 View attachment 4029487 View attachment 4029488 View attachment 4029485 Same thing has been going on with EBay US with Cartier and Bulgari jewelry. I tried reporting this last year but gave up since there were sooo many. I did add a message to the ones I did report, requesting eBay look into it themselves but apparently they aren't that interested in keeping fakes off the site.