East Coast Blizzard Reveal: My Men’s LV HG Bag # 2- Jumping for Joy!

vuittonvailblanketcabastotejpg12jpg.jpg

WOW! :nuts: You picked the perfect outfit to model your spectacular new bag! Both of you look fabulous! I hope D.C. doesn't get hit with the additional snow they are talking about for next week!

Oooh howardu09 !!!!!!!!!

What a pleasure to me on a german sunday morning....;)
Thanks thanks thanks so much! :heart:

Louisvuittonmensvailcabasblanketteo.jpg

I'm falling in LOVE !!!!!!!!!
(sometimes a blizzard can be luck...;))

Very NICE!! I now how you feel...Yesterday, I passed the time on tPF and also rearranging my collection as the snow kept falling...The snow has finally stopped, the sun is out; it's only 24 degrees right now, though. We ended up with 33 inches!

Attachments

• DSCF2767.JPG
    DSCF2767.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 15
CGS, lovebeibei, heymom- thank you
colcol999- hot speedy cube
scardeycat- thank you :smile: Hope your snow stops soon.
tefhel- Thank you. Gotta love snow days. They're the best. I think I'll be back to class tomorrow..Boooo
louis&mark, peachypink,bextasy- thanks
gre8dane- How sweet. I love ALL your bags and trunks. I like the snow when its fresh and clean but after a few days it becomes a dirty, icy, DANGEROUS mess. LOL
awhitney- How sweet! How do you manage so much snow daily? I could not leave home.
prprhrt21- thanks for your sweet comment. I love home furnishings. Wish I had a bigger place to decorate. So lucky you missed the storm.

missfuse- thank you

DUCK- thanks so much J. I just need the tobago shoe bag and I'll never buy another LV. Wait- Don't quote that. lol

nordysgirl- Such a nice comment. Thank you a ton. :smile:

talena- thank you .love the GUCCI..very nice hysteria. you're so lucky.

Victoria2- thanks! Im so happy its over. Just wish it happened today and not Sat. Could have a few days off. Why does the snow always come on Fri or Sat? Bummer..lOL

trolley-dolly- thank you...Just love your POOL!!! Looks so fun.

lvpradafanatic- thank you so much. Got it from bonanzle a few months ago. I don't think the person ever used it. There was still plastic wrap on the zipper.

LVLux- Stop it- my ego- I'm going to float away. :smile: I can send you the photo without my initial if you'd like. I have them saved on the pc. New Chanel?? You didn't? LOL...Can't wait for the reveal. I'm sure it will get to you shortly and safely.

M56714LVER- Come one over. I'd love a closer look at mono mac. Thanks so much. I love home furnishings and earth tones/dark colors in general. My faves. My sis only decorates in black/white, which is not my style, but it looks so great in her place.

Traci- Not as fab as you and the cerise. Loved the action pics you posted.

luvtare, drspock7- thank you

mtheriault- I LOVE the J12 and if were a lot wealthier, I'd have a few of them in 38cm. Alas, my white watch is a vernier fashion watch- $20 from Loehmann's :smile: I'm thinking of ordering the michael kors black ceramic watch for $499 but waiting for a coupon

kburns-- your dog is so CUTE! Thanks for the compliment. Almost out of hot choc. I've really overdone it this weekend. ;)

tauketula- So sweet!! Thanks so much. You win the cutest baby award too :smile:

lvnowwhat- Hope your dad can fly out today or tomorrow. Thanks so much for reading my blog and your nice comment. And we are friends. Hi friend :smile: I love online friends better than real ones. Easier to maintain the friendship.

haven- thank you

pltprincess- thanks a million. I still cant believe I found it. I was in Texas in a hotel business center when I found it online and had to buy it. People were waiting to use the computer and I was trying to hide the screen. :smile: Cant wait for more updates on your thread. One of my favorites.

conrad18- Thanks so much. CA? Nice living. Hope you're loving the great weather out there.

clotheshorse- lol. Thanks so much. Her friend is porte document geant from 2007 A/W. I need to use it more. Love your avatar

hot4lv- thanks so much. you're welcome. I love taking photos. I want a new camera.

boniquachica- thank you. If Im ever in MA, we can meet up at LV and indugle together :smile: Love your azur too.

onmymind04- Stop it- I do not :smile: lol...I love LVs MM agendas. They are perfect. Can't wait to see the patina on your new speedy 40 in a few months.

shoegirl1975- thank you so much...That closet!!! OMG that closet. Im moving in. How do you choose which bag to carry? It must be a blessing and a curse. :smile:

Gab- Thank you!! Always love your photos. Especially your new eva..

garf13ld- thank you

shalomjude- thanks. weather was CRAZY

ELLiespurse- thank you. i like blue and gray too

lvkeepallfan- thank so much. love your new additions and the gifts you bought

lisa- thank you. My neighbor is gonna flip..he loves that car..lol...I think he's gone to the superbowl

etenebris- Too kind. Thanks so much. Additional snow? Oh no. Whats going on?

divalee, nighteyes- thanks so much

abelia- thanks. happy you like the photo :smile:

him8ncemomma- Oh wow...so much snow. I hope you can get out later.

Sorry for any typos- my eyes are tired. I was up late baking brownies and watching movies