Ears multiple pierced ?

11v778z.jpg

Pictorial evidence.

I wonder since the next one I want is just above my 3rd in the pic above, do I need a piercer who uses a gun or a needle? I'd like to put in tiny gold hoops once they've healed.

If it were me i would go with the needle.. just to be safe.. seeing as you intend to wear a tiny hoop, i would also shorten the recommended 'healing time' - so the hole shrinks slightly tighter than with the earrings used right after piercing...
I did this with my earrings, I removed the ugly oversized studs used for piercing after a week or two, once the swelling went down, the studs seemed huge and really loose... I sterilized the ones I replaced them with... I replaced with small sterling silver studs.. the holes healed up perfectly!!!

Reactions: PewPew
If it were me i would go with the needle.. just to be safe.. seeing as you intend to wear a tiny hoop, i would also shorten the recommended 'healing time' - so the hole shrinks slightly tighter than with the earrings used right after piercing...
I did this with my earrings, I removed the ugly oversized studs used for piercing after a week or two, once the swelling went down, the studs seemed huge and really loose... I sterilized the ones I replaced them with... I replaced with small sterling silver studs.. the holes healed up perfectly!!!

Thanks! After doing some research I think needle is the best way to go. My ears don't react well to gun piercings. My first piercing, the standard lobe was done when I was 6 months old with a needle and thread, but the second and third were done with guns when I was older, and the healing time was quite long. I need to research for a good piercer in the area who uses needles.

Thanks! After doing some research I think needle is the best way to go. My ears don't react well to gun piercings. My first piercing, the standard lobe was done when I was 6 months old with a needle and thread, but the second and third were done with guns when I was older, and the healing time was quite long. I need to research for a good piercer in the area who uses needles.

Look into reputable tattoo parlours... they usually also have a piercing counter... nice and clean!!

That's where I got my piercings done, unfortunately I'm in Europe so I'm not much help when it comes to recommendations!!

But post a pic on here when you get it done!! What are you thinking of getting?

I'm thinking of getting one of these pierced soon in my left ear!! But i fear it will hurt like hell haha

IMG_1492766945.131649.jpg

Look into reputable tattoo parlours... they usually also have a piercing counter... nice and clean!!

That's where I got my piercings done, unfortunately I'm in Europe so I'm not much help when it comes to recommendations!!

I'm thinking of getting one of these pierced soon in my left ear!! But i fear it will hurt like hell haha

View attachment 3673959

I'm also in Europe!

I'm thinking of getting a piercing above the one I have in the pic, above the 3rd :smile:

View attachment 3673959

Oh wow it actually looks way cool. But do you think it wld look weird on a um, 30 something mom? [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28] I'm not exactly a spring chicken anymore you know....

I'm no spring chicken either Haha but I'm totally gonna rock it!!! I think it totally works regardless of age!

That's awesome!! Pls do share a pix and let us know if it hurts or not. I have a feeling my son's new school's moms will be very cool and well traveled so I'm sure it won't be a big deal or they would look at me weirdly [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Just pierced my rook and anti-tragus. Diamond/white gold dangle and rose gold hoop. (The other side just has one lobe piercing, but as soon as these heal I will do more on that side....piercer said do one ear every six months so you always have a fully healed side to sleep on :biggrin:)

View attachment 3679165

Oh I love them!!! Especially the little one on top. Did they hurt? Can you sleep on them? I haven't had my ear pierced for a long time lol. I forgot how it felt!

Oh I love them!!! Especially the little one on top. Did they hurt? Can you sleep on them? I haven't had my ear pierced for a long time lol. I forgot how it felt!
:hugs: It really didn't hurt much - it's a quick severe pinch and then it's done - didn't hurt after either. I can sleep on them but the dangle gets a little fiddly - I kind of wish I'd pierced with a stud or ball and then waited to put this in, but I also like being fully "decorated".
I'm definitely going to do more. I am low-maintenance in hair and makeup so this is a nice addition. All my girlfriends want to go with me now!

Reactions: xiaoxiao