Ears multiple pierced ?

I have 2 in each ear. Be advised though that the higher up the ear you go, the more it hurts and takes time to heal. You could get one more piercing in one ear (for a total of 1 in an ear and 2 in another). That look is cute...

I tried getting second holes when I was a teenager and they got super infected so I had to let them grow back. I'd love to have them though. I have a few pairs of posts that I'd love to wear all the time (like the light green sapphires my hubby bought me for Christmas) but I love wearing danglies! Maybe one of these days I'll have to try it again. But I'm a total wimp when it comes to pain. :smile:

I have 2 in the lobe and 1 cartilage. My cartilage never hurt but a few people I know have had alot of problems. I can honestly say that I sometimes wish I only had one in each lobe.

Really think before you add more. Sometimes less is more!

I have two in each lobe. I love to have studs and hoops in at the same time. I wouldn't get my cartilidge done because I'm afraid of the amount of pain. I guess that's a personal preference. Some people don't mind pain. I do.

I have two in each ear. I tried to do the 3rd one a few years ago but it got infected as well and I am too scared to do it since then so 2 in each is enough for now....I always wear studs on the top holes

My vote is stay with single pierce and buy some awesome little diamond earrings. Not plain studs, but maybe lots of good quality tiny diamonds all set near each other. You will get lots of bling!

I have three holes in my left ear and two in my right. All of them are on my lobes though (well.. the third one on my left is kinda pushing towards cartilage-y area.. but not really!). I'm scared of getting my cartilage pierced, especially after I saw so many of my friends get keloids. One of them even had to get surgery! Nuh uh, not for an ear piercing am I getting SURGERY!

I had 4 holes in my right ear (2 was on my cartilage) and 2 holes in my left ear back in the good o' college wild days. Now, I only have the standard 1 hole per ear since the rest closed up on me by now. I think 2 holes per ear is probably the max I'll go these days.

I got my ears pierced in may and I'm wearing my white gold earrings right now. I tried to put other earrings in a couple of weeks ago, but my left hole started bleeding (is it because it's not cured yet or because my lobes are not paper thin?). I'll wait another week and hopefully I can start experimenting with my new earrings :tender:

I have 3 in the lobe on my right, an industrial piercing (a bar which goes through two holes in the cartillage) and 2 in the left.

If you're thinking of getting cartillage done, make sure you go somewhere that does it with a needle, if you get it done with the gun - it might shatter the cartillage since it's bone.

I have 4 in my right ear - 3 in the lobe and one in the cartilidge. I have one in my left ear. I have to say the piercing of the cartilidge did not hurt that bad - but it did for about a week after. I almost jumped out of the shower when water hit it the first time! lol!

I have two piercings in each ear, i tend to use plain studs for day wear, and then if i'm off on a night out, i'll change the bottom piercing for something a bit more glam, like a dangly pair of sparkly crystal earrings or coloured hoops.:smile:

iSpot, have you tried surgical spirit...? Apply some to the area without the earring in, then put it back in and turn the piercing, daily, even if it hurts.:wtf: And wait a little while (usually at least 8 weeks) for your lobes to heal before trying new earrings out, or they'll just get even more sore:flowers: