Early graduation gifts to myself...

itsnicole

Aug 3, 2006
I'm graduating this fall with my Master's, and wanted to reward myself with a little something from Chanel. Headed over to Neiman Marcus today, and ended up with these lovelies! :yahoo:

Caviar jumbo flap in red with silver hardware & camellia ring. So in love with them both! It was hard for me to capture the red of the flap due to the awful lighting, but it's a deeper shade in real life.

Finally, there's a picture of my new red jumbo with my favorite bag that I use most often... black caviar jumbo with silver hardware.

Thank you for letting me share!

Attachments

saks4me

Pita Bread
O.G.
Nov 30, 2008
Congrats on your grand achievement! you have so much to be proud of! I love your "little" reward! Congrats!!!

L4F4

BITE ME
Apr 4, 2009
I think it's so great to reward yourself with a new gorgeous bag and ring. Congratulations to you!

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Well done on your masters. You should be VERY proud of yourself:tup:

You deserve your lovely bag and ring. Everytime you'll wear them you will remember what a clever lady you are :smartass:

Alice1979

Toxic
O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
NY
Beautiful ring, love your red caviar jumbo too, the color is stunning. Big congrats on your achievement and your fabulous purchases.

Tartine

O.G.
Oct 19, 2008
Congrats on your academic achievement! and of course on your fabulous purchases too :biggrin: I love Ms Red :P

hfy

O.G.
Aug 3, 2009
Congrats on the graduation! Enjoy your bag and ring. Your red Jumbo flap is lovely. Excellent color!