Early Christmas Gift to myself.

trisha.viceo

Jan 11, 2010
This bag just got in today! So happy I was able to purchase it early before Christmas..

Merry Christmas to me!

photo9.jpg

photo10.jpg

I could not figure out if I want to get this or black/black!! it's driving me insane!! I feel that black/black is younger and edgier but this is also so classic/classy. But I wear black all the time and most of my other purses are either all black or gem/bright colors. what to choose??????:graucho:

are you planning on personalize it? why did you choose this color??

I could not figure out if I want to get this or black/black!! it's driving me insane!! I feel that black/black is younger and edgier but this is also so classic/classy. But I wear black all the time and most of my other purses are either all black or gem/bright colors. what to choose??????:graucho:

are you planning on personalize it? why did you choose this color??

Well, for St Louis my choices are burgundy, red and black/tan but I was able to buy a new red balenciaga day in giant so decided to get black/ tan first. Also, basic color easy to pair with anything. The combination of the bag is very attractive for me. I got the bag here in Manila and I think customized will take about 3 months and I need to send it to Paris. But if there's a chance then i'll do it. :smile: