~Early Birthday Gift from Santa~

Introducing my new Mon Monogram Speedy 30!! The colors are rouge and fuchsia. The G is my initial and the M's are my kids. :love:
View attachment 2813462

Finally I found your thread !!!! OMG !!!! Its Gorgeous !!!!!! I love it !!!!! Just WOW !!!!! Have you carried her yet ? Now I want a mon mono speedy :crybaby:. Doesnt it feel so special ? I love red also !!! I think I would go for the black and bordeaux if i were to get another mon mono speedy :biggrin:. I am putting this one my list now . :graucho:

Finally I found your thread !!!! OMG !!!! Its Gorgeous !!!!!! I love it !!!!! Just WOW !!!!! Have you carried her yet ? Now I want a mon mono speedy :crybaby:. Doesnt it feel so special ? I love red also !!! I think I would go for the black and bordeaux if i were to get another mon mono speedy :biggrin:. I am putting this one my list now . :graucho:

Hi!!! Thank you!! I am trying to get the patina a tan before I take it out. It's by my window with my socks covering the stripes. LOL. Plus it's pouring here in SoCal!! So no sun lately!

Love black and Bordeaux!!! So pretty!! Do you need more enabling??? :graucho:

Hi!!! Thank you!! I am trying to get the patina a tan before I take it out. It's by my window with my socks covering the stripes. LOL. Plus it's pouring here in SoCal!! So no sun lately!

Love black and Bordeaux!!! So pretty!! Do you need more enabling??? :graucho:

Your welcome !! Good idea !! I am trying to tan my Retiro as well . We have had snow and rain here so no sun as well . No please dont enable ...lol. I am really wanting a speedy back in my collection though . I think some time next year i will get one . Mon mono would be perfect too :graucho:

Your welcome !! Good idea !! I am trying to tan my Retiro as well . We have had snow and rain here so no sun as well . No please dont enable ...lol. I am really wanting a speedy back in my collection though . I think some time next year i will get one . Mon mono would be perfect too :graucho:

Here she is! Sunbathing!! LOL!! This was taken last week. I am not joking about the socks!! I will hold off on enabling!!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1417562785.003783.jpg