E-Ring Upgrades! Please Share Your Before & After Photos

Surfergirljen, I would love to see the pics you posted, but for some reason I can't view them (on my computer it shows up as question marks instead of pics). Anyone else have this issue? would love to see these pics if there's anyway you or anyone can repost pics. TIA for any help! must see these pics, lol!
I want to see too but doesn't show on this end either...

Reactions: Passerine123
Many years ago (like 28) my DH said maybe it's time to upgrade; we lived in a very upper class NJ town and my ring is small compared to most! (1.28c, very large for a girl who grew up working class!) I was excited.

Then due to circumstances we moved to CA ND THAt went on the back burner.

Now our 30th anniversary is Tuesday and months ago I asked DH if I could get an anniversary ring. He said, "pick it out and I'll buy it" (Romantic guy, eh?)

But then came endless repairs to the property; the barn needs major work and the rats need to be blocked from getting in the house! (we are rural).

Now I feel guilty even thinking about an anniversary ring; DH is retiring soon, and we will have less income than ever before.

SO, I will enjoy all of your before and after photos and maybe buy a lottery ticket once in awhile LOL!

(hope not too long and boring)