E-Ring Upgrades! Please Share Your Before & After Photos

outtacontrol

Sofa King Canadian!
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
at the cottage on the lake =)
My absolute favorite part of The Jewelry Box is looking at engagement rings and engagement ring upgrade threads! I know I am not alone in this!

I thought there could be one thread where everyone could post their pre and post upgrade ring shots! So, lets fill this baby up!

I'll go first with my modest upgrade:

before was .49 centre stone
after 1.02 centre stone with better specs

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachme...ase-share-your-before-after-beforeupgrade.jpg

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachme...-share-your-before-after-image-2067717403.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Diamond_girl

Jan 10, 2013
here's mine. Not technically an upgrade, the smaller ring was my first engagement ring from ex husband, the big one is from my amazing soon to be husband.

Attachments

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
This is my original engagement ring, with a .26 stone and ruby and diamond accents.

This is my recent upgrade. It is a 1.71 GIA triple x I colour, eyeclean SI1 stone.

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
I got a bit of an inadvertant upgrade due to a theft a few years ago.

Original: .86ct Star129 H/SI2 (indented natural at the girdle that was only visible from the side, prongable but I left it uncovered bec it was neato! otherwise would've been a VVS or VS1, super steal!), bands are a 2mm Stuller Comfort Fit and a Facets Raphael with 4 pt stones.

Attachments

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Actually I commented because what you said was rude and unnecessary. Not because it has anything to do with me or any "prolific poster".

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Upgrade doesn't mean bigger! It can mean setting change, smaller but higher quality stone, etc. . .

Can't we all just get alongggggggg? :peace:

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Srsly. Why even post such a thing!

CARRY ON!

Swanky---post yours!