E-Ring Upgrades! Please Share Your Before & After Photos

Swanky, your 'in between' lol ring, the round solitaire, is that the same stone that was used for 'the after' Leon Mege? It looks like a beautiful stone as well and really nice size. How long did you wear each one for? Now I'm getting nosy! :blush:

Hmmm, mine is complicated. I have a before, and in between and an after! lol!

My "before"
img.purseforum.com/attachments/accessorize-yourself/the-jewelry-box/346937d1201907076-original-e-ring-size-img_1153.jpg

My "inbetween"
img.purseforum.com/attachments/accessorize-yourself/the-jewelry-box/jewelry-reference-forum/385871d1205791009-post-photos-only-your-engagement-wedding-ring-s-img_1594tpf.jpg
img.purseforum.com/attachments/accessorize-yourself/the-jewelry-box/844569d1249175417-update-pg-6-picking-out-bling-y-band-img_3120.jpg

My "after", my beloved Leon Mege
img.purseforum.com/attachments/accessorize-yourself/the-jewelry-box/1379397d1302705386-engagements-rings-what-does-yours-look-like-tpfimg_8408-1.jpg
img.purseforum.com/attachments/accessorize-yourself/the-jewelry-box/1379398d1302705386-engagements-rings-what-does-yours-look-like-tpfimg_8418.jpg
img.purseforum.com/attachments/accessorize-yourself/the-jewelry-box/1379402d1302705450-engagements-rings-what-does-yours-look-like-tpfimg_8411.jpg
img.purseforum.com/attachments/accessorize-yourself/the-jewelry-box/1379403d1302705735-engagements-rings-what-does-yours-look-like-tpfimg_8352.jpg

Holy WOW!!!! What size is your center stone? Your ring is GORGE GORGE GORGE! I love your stack! DYING OVER THIS!! :nuts::nuts::cloud9::love::loveeyes:

Great thread, lots of stunning rings!! :loveeyes:

I have yet to upgrade my e-ring, hopefully within the next couple of years, however I did get a wedding band upgrade for Christmas!

Here's my original e-ring & band, sorry I don't know much stats on either, I believe my solitaire is about 1.25 CT

Before:

After:

My new band is a 7 stone, 1 CT tdw H color SI2 clarity

I have yet to upgrade my e-ring, hopefully within the next couple of years, however I did get a wedding band upgrade for Christmas!

Here's my original e-ring & band, sorry I don't know much stats on either, I believe my solitaire is about 1.25 CT

Before:

After:

The new band is TDF!!!!! I looks fabulous!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Swanky, your 'in between' lol ring, the round solitaire, is that the same stone that was used for 'the after' Leon Mege? It looks like a beautiful stone as well and really nice size. How long did you wear each one for? Now I'm getting nosy! :blush:

Thank you!
Yes, same stone. I kept it in the solitaire setting for a year it two until I knew for sure what setting I wanted.
My original was worn 9 years. DH suggested the upgrade as a 10yr gift but was too excited to wait so we did it at 9.

Lindsb, Center is 3.67

Before:

After:

Gorgeous set! Such a classic and so elegant.

Swanky: all THREE are GORGEOUS!!!!! I LOVE your most recent! Tell us about the first one....did DH propose with that one? do you still have it? I LOVE them all!!!!!!!!

I got a bit of an inadvertant upgrade due to a theft a few years ago.

Original: .86ct Star129 H/SI2 (indented natural at the girdle that was only visible from the side, prongable but I left it uncovered bec it was neato! otherwise would've been a VVS or VS1, super steal!), bands are a 2mm Stuller Comfort Fit and a Facets Raphael with 4 pt stones.

GORGEOUS!!!!! I would be doing a photo shoot daily!!!!! (I must have 600 pictures of my rings in my phone since DH gave them to me last month!!!) I actually make DS take pics of both my hands together in a photo shoot (see my avatar) LOL Thank goodness he is a good kid!

Thanks! I don't have kids to take photos of them, and my husband and family generally roll their eyes all the way back in their heads.

LOL. well I do have kids and they joke around that I have more pictures of my rings than I do of them!!!! Sad thing is.... They are right! LOL