E-ring help: Tiffanys vs. Harry Winston

I vote for HW too as it sounds like that's what you love. This is coming from someone who got the Tiffany Soleste for our 10 yr anniv. upgrade and LOVE it. You have to go with what you love. I thought the HW micropave was stunning but at the end of the day we don't live in a city with an HW and the Soleste had been my dream ring for a long time. If I had pined for the HW longer and it was in my city things may be different. I've had my ring cleaned at the store multiple times since its purchase and we're on very good terms with our SA so my experience could not have been more positive but this was my dream ring despite liking the HW very much as well. I wear a size 3 so a little over 1ct with the halos has ample finger coverage and personally this ring already garners more attention that I'd like, DH regrets not going even bigger and if he had gone bigger I'm sure I would have loved that too but I'm not sure how comfortable I would be wearing it about if it were any bigger.

I LOVE Tiffany engagement rings. I have seen so many HW, Cartier, Bvlgari but nothing compares.I have couple of Tiffany pieces and their service is just impeccable.

Out of three you posted Embrace is my absolute favorite. Not a fan of geometric bezel frame but it shouldn't matter to you. You will be wearing it so you have to like it. Have you tried these rings on? If you haven't ...that could totally change the game plan. It's not something you buy everyday. If you want that HW ring, get it...dont let someone talk you out of it coz later in time you may regret your decision. Good luck.

Here is 1.5 (center stone) Soleste Cushion, VVS1, F color. Tiffany diamond sparkle! Sorry the pic is not that great.

Attachments

• Soleste.jpg
    Soleste.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,066
Last edited:
Reactions: GeorginaLavender
The service seems to be your big concern. For the kind of money you are considering, I would go to the local jeweler have a near flawless stone and design a halo setting you love. For $10,000 you could probably pay for service and insurance for life and have some left over. Most jewelers service a big ticket item free or for a nominal charge. If it's $25 to $50 each time, that is a lot of times gor $10,000.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PurseForum mobile app
Great! Good to know. Yes. service was a big concern of my family and I. I checked local jewelers and got priced at pretty good diamonds for 1 carat ranging from $5-6000, which is truly a price cut from what we were looking at. Will definitely reconsider. Thank you for doing a price breakdown for me!

Great! Good to know. Yes. service was a big concern of my family and I. I checked local jewelers and got priced at pretty good diamonds for 1 carat ranging from $5-6000, which is truly a price cut from what we were looking at. Will definitely reconsider. Thank you for doing a price breakdown for me!

This is a smart idea. You will definitely get more bang for your buck this way!!!

I vote for HW too as it sounds like that's what you love. This is coming from someone who got the Tiffany Soleste for our 10 yr anniv. upgrade and LOVE it. You have to go with what you love. I thought the HW micropave was stunning but at the end of the day we don't live in a city with an HW and the Soleste had been my dream ring for a long time. If I had pined for the HW longer and it was in my city things may be different. I've had my ring cleaned at the store multiple times since its purchase and we're on very good terms with our SA so my experience could not have been more positive but this was my dream ring despite liking the HW very much as well. I wear a size 3 so a little over 1ct with the halos has ample finger coverage and personally this ring already garners more attention that I'd like, DH regrets not going even bigger and if he had gone bigger I'm sure I would have loved that too but I'm not sure how comfortable I would be wearing it about if it were any bigger.
Aw! Thanks and congrats on your Soleste!

I LOVE Tiffany engagement rings. I have seen so many HW, Cartier, Bvlgari but nothing compares.I have couple of Tiffany pieces and their service is just impeccable.

Out of three you posted Embrace is my absolute favorite. Not a fan of geometric bezel frame but it shouldn't matter to you. You will be wearing it so you have to like it. Have you tried these rings on? If you haven't ...that could totally change the game plan. It's not something you buy everyday. If you want that HW ring, get it...dont let someone talk you out of it coz later in time you may regret your decision. Good luck.

Here is 1.5 (center stone) Soleste Cushion, VVS1, F color. Tiffany diamond sparkle! Sorry the pic is not that great.
THank you! And what a beautiful ring!!!

I love it! This is such a fun question to ask! To me all rings are nice and its all personal choice. Good luck and post tonnes of pictures of all the ones you try on! xx

OMG Rami00! Is this your engagement ring? It's stunning I love this design and such an awesome size. Well done and congratulations! xx

OMG Rami00! Is this your engagement ring? It's stunning I love this design and such an awesome size. Well done and congratulations! xx

You are a sweetheart! Thank you. I lost my first ring within first 5 days...I know..Stupid me. I haven't gotten this one in my hands yet but ....this one is definitely a winner. Pics don't do justice to soleste :heart:

You are a sweetheart! Thank you. I lost my first ring within first 5 days...I know..Stupid me. I haven't gotten this one in my hands yet but ....this one is definitely a winner. Pics don't do justice to soleste :heart:
Oh no! Im sorry to hear you lost your ring! :sad:
The soleste is gorgeous and Im sure an awesome one will come your way soon! Sending big bling soleste vibes your way :smile:. The soleste is so dreamy, I can't decide if i like it more only colourless diamonds, with the yellow diamond or with he pink halo! Looks fabulous in all of them haha xx

Oh no! Im sorry to hear you lost your ring! :sad:
The soleste is gorgeous and Im sure an awesome one will come your way soon! Sending big bling soleste vibes your way :smile:. The soleste is so dreamy, I can't decide if i like it more only colourless diamonds, with the yellow diamond or with he pink halo! Looks fabulous in all of them haha xx

OMG! True. My first one was the classic Tiffany but decided to go bling the second time around. Love the pink halo one, so unique but I think I'd stick with the colorless in 1.5 size...not too big, not too small. 2 carats looked like a cocktail ring on my hand not that I mind it :roflmfao:
Sending big bling hugs your way. Thank you :kiss:

OMG! True. My first one was the classic Tiffany but decided to go bling the second time around. Love the pink halo one, so unique but I think I'd stick with the colorless in 1.5 size...not too big, not too small. 2 carats looked like a cocktail ring on my hand not that I mind it :roflmfao:
Sending big bling hugs your way. Thank you :kiss:
Sorry about your lost ring! But happy you're fortunate to get a new one with even more bling! whooohooo!!!