E-Luxury VIP

i just received an e-mail regarding VIP status too! i'm wondering how i even got it... i haven't ordered anything in months. doesn't seem to be many perks other than what's listed in the e-mail

I got mine a few months back..the perks are listed at the end of each email. Free shipping upgrades (not free shipping) and return shipping, your personal shoppping assistant by phone, early sales notifications etc.

eLux must've sent out a bunch recently. I got one too and I don't purchase all that much, in fact a couple years ago I spent way more. Upgraded shipping, free returns, advance notice of sales, and a personal shopper are the perks I read.

I think you get VIP status once you have spent $3000 with them. You keep your VIP status so long as you order at least once a year. The perks are a free shipping upgrade (you get the express shipping for the price of standard shipping), free shipping on returns (they send you the prepaid shipping label for returning), a personal shopper that can reached via their VIP hotline, and advance notice of sales, limited items, promotions, and free shipping offers.