e-bay cancelled a bid on my bag

s627y

O.G.
May 12, 2008
I saw there was a 0 feedback bidder bidding on my bag this morning. And I immediately sent the bidder a message telling him/her to wire transfer me money if he/she wins. And that if he/she doesn't provide me with sufficient information, I will cancel his/her bid.

And 3 hours later, Ebay sent me a message telling me this bid was cancelled.

Of course I'm fine with it, But I'm just curious, who cancelled this bid? Ebay or the bidder? Why would ebay remove it? Based on the bidder had no feedback?

Ebay is just too complicated for people like me with a simple mind! LOL

Thanks in advance!!!

That means the bidder was suspended by eBay. Many times those suspended people acquired new IDs and get back to eBay. eBay has a way to trace and suspended those new IDs once they found out they belong to the same person.

I have had that happen on a few of my listings. Sometimes, when you check the bidding history of 0 feedback bidders, you will find that they are some nutcase who has bid on several high end ebay auctions and it is obvious that they have no intention of paying. *bay saved you the trouble of cancelling it yourself! But you still might want to put the bidder on your blocked bidder list, just in case.