Dylan Small speedy vs Dylan crossbody tote

jenbur

Nov 9, 2010
Does anyone have both? Can you compare/contrast them for me? I'm contemplating my next LP purchase and trying to decide which would be a better fit for me. I think I'm liking the strap drop (the handles, not the crossbody strap) on the crossbody but liking the size of the small speedy. :huh: Can you use the straps on the small speedy for shoulder wear or just elbow/handheld? Is there that much of a size difference in reality? Thanks!

I have the small speedy - not the dylan cross body tote. I love the size of the small speedy. It really works for me. I actually had a cross body strap made for my speedy. I can fit the handles over my shoulder, but there's barely a drop so it's a little snug.

This might be a little late for you OP, but I just posted pics of my Dylan crossbody tote here: http://forum.purseblog.com/linea-pelle/reveal-dylan-crossbody-tote-in-sand-768367.html

As you can see from the last pic, the Dylan crossbody is definitely a large tote that can fit a lot of stuff in it.

Thanks for your input. I had posted this before the fall colors were released and sort of "forgot" about it when they had the dylan east/west tote. Your crossbody is gorgeous (love the sand...I have a smaller bag in it) but unfortunately too large for my needs.:nogood: I'll have to check the dimensions on the new bags to see if any of them will truly work for me or if they'll be too large as well.

Thanks for your input. I had posted this before the fall colors were released and sort of "forgot" about it when they had the dylan east/west tote. Your crossbody is gorgeous (love the sand...I have a smaller bag in it) but unfortunately too large for my needs.:nogood: I'll have to check the dimensions on the new bags to see if any of them will truly work for me or if they'll be too large as well.

The small folding speedy looks like it's similar in size to the small speedy - and it has a crossbody strap.