Dyed clip in hair extensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macprincessx

Mar 31, 2013
I have dyed clip in hair extensions and I'm just wondering how to care for them? I couldn't find anything on coloured hair extensions and I'm worried about the colour fading from washing etc.. They are pretty frizzy so If I leave a conditioner on them overnight or what not I'm afraid the color might fade.. But has anyone got tips for looking after them I want to preserve them for as long as possible? :-/

I have dyed clip in hair extensions and I'm just wondering how to care for them? I couldn't find anything on coloured hair extensions and I'm worried about the colour fading from washing etc.. They are pretty frizzy so If I leave a conditioner on them overnight or what not I'm afraid the color might fade.. But has anyone got tips for looking after them I want to preserve them for as long as possible? :-/

I'm assuming natural hair? What color are they?

Before washing, brush them through to prevent tangles while washing. Use a light shampoo and conditioner. After washing, use a wide tooth comb and lay them down on a towel to dry. You can use a blowdryer on low heat to dry your extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.